THIS OR THAT? (Use me for all your Should I Buy...? questions)

tweeds

Another question is, im thinking of buying a pair of PBJ's, im a natural waist 28, should i size up to a 29 or a 30 to take in account of the shrinkage?

what model of the PBJ are u getting? If it's PBJ XX-005, you should get true size or size up 1 for more breathing room. You can head over to PBJ XX-005 thread and search for the pic homme.homme posted in the last few pages. He's a natural 28 iirc.

As for myself, I'm thinking of getting the XX-007 in a 28. But prolly won't pull the trigger till late July though.:P

easy, are you looking for brown aviators or grey ones? what works better with you and the colors u wear? you gotta know what you want.

I know that this is correct, but from a personal opinion standpoint, when deciding between two such options, gun-metal. For me, always gun-metal...

I have been looking into a pair of denim for awhile. I've been looking for a pair that fits pretty slim and straight such as the levis 514 cut. And i finally came to a couple of pairs. It's hard finding denim for my size 5' 4" and weighing about 125. in levis i usually wear a 28 perfectly fine. so my choices, if they are any suggestions about other denim that i should look into it would be greatly appreciated, keep in mind i have a slim body figure and dislikes the baggy style.

APC New Standards thinking about getting a 26 but unsure about the fitting around the theighs.

APC New Cures but I want them to be slim but not constricting tight.

Nudie Slim Kim Dry Blacks. thinking about sizing down to a 26.

any suggestions?

Black Imperial Dukes or Skull Jeans S5010XX 6x6 Raw? I really like the details on the black dukes, but the skulls are pretty sick too. I did research on both of the jeans...and they seem to both be very good.... which makes my decision that much harder. Basically...anyone who has experience with these jeans....could recommend which to get.

I like the fit on nudie slim jims(28w), so if that helps any...lol.

Im new to the ACNE brand so im not too familiar with the fit of them..Im a size 28( i remeasured last night) and wanted to pick up a pair of Acne mics from DB... but im not too sure if buying true to size would be too tight...is it best to buy true to size with acne or is it good to size up one?

Black Imperial Dukes or Skull Jeans S5010XX 6x6 Raw? I really like the details on the black dukes, but the skulls are pretty sick too. I did research on both of the jeans...and they seem to both be very good.... which makes my decision that much harder. Basically...anyone who has experience with these jeans....could recommend which to get.

I like the fit on nudie slim jims(28w), so if that helps any...lol.

those are both great jeans, but in your case, you just need to decide if you want black jeans or blue jeans right now.

Im new to the ACNE brand so im not too familiar with the fit of them..Im a size 28( i remeasured last night) and wanted to pick up a pair of Acne mics from DB... but im not too sure if buying true to size would be too tight...is it best to buy true to size with acne or is it good to size up one?

Acne, PBJ, and 45rpm... you're on a roll.

(or just stupid.)

Are the Kicking Mule AWA worth it? They would basically be my "end-all" pair of denim. I've got:

Kicking Mule 1980

Skull 5507

Nudie Regular Ralf Dry Greycast

And then of course, I'd add the AWA. These four jeans, plus MAYBE one more, would have to last me through college. That shouldn't be a big deal, but I'd just like to know if my money could be placed in two better pairs of jeans (or maybe three, haha).

Are the Kicking Mule AWA worth it? They would basically be my "end-all" pair of denim. I've got:

Kicking Mule 1980

Skull 5507

Nudie Regular Ralf Dry Greycast

And then of course, I'd add the AWA. These four jeans, plus MAYBE one more, would have to last me through college. That shouldn't be a big deal, but I'd just like to know if my money could be placed in two better pairs of jeans (or maybe three, haha).

If you're willing to pay six bills for jeans...I hate to tell you, but I doubt they'll be your last pair...you're on the jean crazy-train. I say enjoy the ones you have now until they're no longer wearable, then see what's available. Not that I have anything against the AWA's, but that's a lot of money if you're still in college.

Well, it'd actually only be $420 because of the sale.

But, maybe I'm better off waiting and just wearing in the jeans I have. Maybe getting a pre-washed pair or a pair of chinos or something.

I "like" KMW...they're good quality jeans, and decent cuts, but personally, if I was going to drop that kinda cash on a pair of jeans, I'd be looking into the natural indigo PBJ's or SDA's. Or like you said, maybe a pair of chinos (buzz rickson & sc make nice ones), and throw in a denim jacket to wear with them. ;)

So I am in LOVE w/ Lee's lazy S, but the 101b are not exactly what I am looking for..I do like them being a bit baggy as they are, but are there any Lee that have a shorter front/back rise? I like wearing jeans on my hips and with the 101b's high-rise they tend to look too baggy...

skull s5010xx black or samurai s5000bk

i have the apc ns and i like the not-too-slim fit i have with them. so i'm looking for more of a slim fit like my apc's. i love the bk's but i have a feeling they would be a bit too relaxed, even after a soak. thanks for those who help.

KMW 2010 or Flat Head 5100?

I think the fit on these is roughly the same, except that the seat is probably tighter on the Flat Heads (good for me) but I haven't really seen many postings on either of these.

What do you think?

I'm thinking of picking up a high quality belt for my next purchase, and the r by 45rpm simple leather belt and Atelier LaDurance brown grain belt both look pretty nice. Any suggestions?

Atelier LaDurance brown grain belt : http://www.contextclothing.com/brands/atelier_ladurance/belt_brown.php

r by 45rpm simple leather belt:

http://www.rby45rpm.com/shopping/show_product.php?product_ID=64/Simple+Leather+Belt