THIS OR THAT? (Use me for all your Should I Buy...? questions)

tweeds

I don't think any of the 45rpm denim is heavier than 14 - 14,5 oz ....correct me if I'm mistaken...

Fit wise - I really don't think that there's a similar fit like the S0500XX in the 45rpm range

ohh well scrap that brand ... expensive anyways..

hi! i'm planning to get my first pair of apc's and i'm wondering if i should get some new standards size 28 or some new cures size 29? i know i have to get two sizes down, i usually wear 30-32 in levis which fits me well and a 30 in evisu eu ed which fits me a little loose because i'm slim.

So what should i get?

Skull 5010XX 6X6 or PBJ XX-005BK?

Skulls. Nothing against the pbjs but the 5010 6x6s have been the object of my affection for sometime now...I quit (buying) for a while.

First post... so here goes. Looking for my first "real" pair of jeans to break in from start. The jeans I currently pocess that fit well are the Levi "Strummer" models. These are sized 32 X 32 and actually measure lying flat as follows: waist=16.5, uppermost thigh=11, knee=8 and bottom hem=7.5. The Ernest Sewn "rotton" also fits well, althogh more casual/loose in a size 32". I've peeped the Denimbar sale and see some attractive options (acne mic raw, kmw rocker or 1980, nudie slim jim dry), but don't know which and what size. Any insight from knowledable forum members would be appreciated.

APC hipster vs. acne mic rigid. Both jeans seem about the same fit. which do you guys prefer? looking for a straight, not baggy not tight fit w low rise as I'm short ... 5'6 135. not into fading, I want the jeans to keep the dark color as long as possible. Also what sizes? I'm a 28/29 in seven/lucky jeans.My true waist is about 31'' I guess. I got a pair of the hipsters in 29 and their just a little big.

-Brock

I'd get the 1980s...they are currently my favorite pair, no questions asked (make sure they are the made in Japan model, not last year's). As far as sizing, I am a true 32 and wear a 31 in the KMWs...good luck.

So I'm looking to break into the raw denim scene and buy a pair...

Considering between Sufu fav A.P.C. NS (31) I typically wear a 33

or... Nudie Slim Jims also in size 31.

Considering I'm pretty stingy, is it worth it for me to shell out an extra $35-40 and upgrade to Nudie? How big is quality diff, or is it mostly just hype and stitching?

So I'm looking to break into the raw denim scene and buy a pair...

Considering between Sufu fav A.P.C. NS (31) I typically wear a 33

or... Nudie Slim Jims also in size 31.

Considering I'm pretty stingy, is it worth it for me to shell out an extra $35-40 and upgrade to Nudie? How big is quality diff, or is it mostly just hype and stitching?

APCs yield amazing fades. If you take a look at the xxx-gallery thread, you will see a nice collection of APC New Standards. Personally, I like the minimalist style of APC versus the style of Nudies. Nudies jeans are also notorious for crotch rips. I wouldn't know the difference in quality because I do not own Nudies. The back pocket stitching on Nudies are also loud and obnoxious to me.

My roommate currently has both a pair of New Standards and Nudies, they're both pretty sick... his APCs have faded really well. The only thing I'm concerned with is that I'm not as thin as he is, so I don't want the jeans to look awkward. I don't mind skinny jeans, I just don't want to look like I'm bulging out of them.

On the other hand, I don't want to size up too much and not be happy with the fit in a few months...

Recommendations? Stick with the NS or size down on rescues?? etc?

My roommate currently has both a pair of New Standards and Nudies, they're both pretty sick... his APCs have faded really well. The only thing I'm concerned with is that I'm not as thin as he is, so I don't want the jeans to look awkward. I don't mind skinny jeans, I just don't want to look like I'm bulging out of them.

On the other hand, I don't want to size up too much and not be happy with the fit in a few months...

Recommendations? Stick with the NS or size down on rescues?? etc?

Size down one from your true size on NS, and you should be set. APCs are also notorious for the amount they stretch. You could even size down two, for a slimmer fit.

im considering buying some base control accesories but i dont have a clue as to where to buy it online from...

im not too sure if their home site does international shipping( i live in canada)..any body have any suggestions for basecontrol?

Another question is, im thinking of buying a pair of PBJ's, im a natural waist 28, should i size up to a 29 or a 30 to take in account of the shrinkage?

I have been looking into a pair of denim for awhile. I've been looking for a pair that fits pretty slim and straight such as the levis 514 cut. And i finally came to a couple of pairs. It's hard finding denim for my size 5' 4" and weighing about 125. in levis i usually wear a 28 perfectly fine. so my choices, if they are any suggestions about other denim that i should look into it would be greatly appreciated, keep in mind i have a slim body figure and dislikes the baggy style.

APC New Standards thinking about getting a 26 but unsure about the fitting around the theighs.

APC New Cures but I want them to be slim but not constricting tight.

Nudie Slim Kim Dry Blacks. thinking about sizing down to a 26.