THIS OR THAT? (Use me for all your Should I Buy...? questions)

tweeds

Okay between APC NS or NC which one fits more like dior 19cm?

BTW I just got New Standards today but I also liked NCs... Ugh. Just love em all!

I'd probably say the NC. DH 19cm is probably very 70% NC and 30% NS.

Don't worry, get them both. And you'd STILL be saving compared to getting a pair of DH :D

If you're willing to go up to $400 just go straight for the Dior Hommes dude.
Aside from Dior Homme 19cm black raws, you might want to take a look at Flat Head 4001s. Go to Self Edge's website for pictures and measurements of the 4001s.
^^ you can also look to Julian Red, Nudie Thin Finn, April '77, they all do cool variations on dry black

Thanks for all the suggestions. Greatly appreciated, I've been contemplating a pair of Dior Homme for quite some time but I hate purchasing jeans without trying them on. So I've been on the fence about actually getting them or not. But again, thanks for all the suggestions. Truly appreciated.

I’m going to buy a pair right now! haha I cant stop looking at these pictures. Could someone tell me if I should I get the 6x6 or just the normal 5010xx. Or if the PBJ xx-005 would be better. This will be my first selvage denim so i want it to be good. Someone give me a shout. I want these as soon as possible.

NS or NC?

Hmm?

I myself having the same problem too. But I had NS before, I got 1 size up , shoudl have gone 2. So I ordered the NC but the size is wrong again, but this time I will exchange because they do stretch a lot. So if it fits ok at first, I would suggest size 1 up. In case they stretch.

Now I am stucked with APC NC or JR Cali No wash.

im trying to find a pair of jeans that fit like rescues, i wear size 32. but i don't really want a high contrasting fade like apc right now. im looking for a nice high quality denim with a gradual fade n rich colors

Imperial Kings?

I can't think of any japanese brand that has a similar cut to rescues, maybe try sugarcane. They should have some.

LVC 47 or SDA 103.. WHAT TO DO ?

SDA for sure- they fade much better

Imperial Kings?

I can't think of any japanese brand that has a similar cut to rescues, maybe try sugarcane. They should have some.

66 cuts (634s, 1108, 66xx etc) sized up generally fit like rescues

i was looking at my next purcahse to succede my APC NS. looking for something a little looser, and not tapered. ran into the kickin mule 1980 japanese edition online. any thoughts or other suggestions?

im 5'11" 145. im a semi-pro road cyclist as well, so keep that build in mind.

I really like the fit of my black Dior 19 CM MIJ's .. about to get a new pair of indigo jeans. Any suggestions for another company that has a similar fit?

I'm thinking of getting Skull 50-10's 6x6's, but not set on them yet. Suggestions?

I really like the fit of my black Dior 19 CM MIJ's .. about to get a new pair of indigo jeans. Any suggestions for another company that has a similar fit?

I'm thinking of getting Skull 50-10's 6x6's, but not set on them yet. Suggestions?

Get Skulls or get another pair of Dior's in indigo ;) I don't think there's many other jeans that compare in terms of fit, even though others might tell you otherwise.

Look at APC New Cures..