THIS OR THAT? (Use me for all your Should I Buy...? questions)

tweeds

I am going to newyork in a week and plan to buy a new pair of jeans while I am there. My two picks right now are Pure Blue XX-005 or Skull S5010XX. I am looking for a slimmer jean in or around that price range. Between those two jeans which would you pick and why, and also if you have any other suggestions for brand or style.

Thanks!

I actually just bought the XX-007 (same the XX-005 but has indigo weft) and the white Skull S5010XX. Gimme until next week and I can tell you which one I like better.

I do know that the Skulls have been receiving some criticism for the ripping at the seams. The PBJs have gotten nothing but love for the most part. I think the fits are pretty close but the PBJs are hella slubby compared to the Skulls.

BTW, don't rule out the Somets either. I have a pair of the Slims and they're awesome jeans.

i had a question for you guys, being as I have never had canvas shoes before (shocking!) I am going to pick up some all white slip ons to go with my average joes

i was wondering what you thought were better:

some

Converse

Skid Grip® Slip-On

http://www.zappos.com/n/p/dp/16725796/c/1001.html

or

Vans

Classic Slip-Onâ„¢ Core Classics

http://www.zappos.com/n/p/dp/9462524/c/126.html

in general which would you say is more comfortable/durable/lightweight ,etc?

or if you have any other recommendations (sorry for the retarded q btw)

plus a sizing Q

do they stretch much?

i am between 11 and 11.5 in the converse ones but the 11.5 are alittle big in the back... hmm

PRPS with out a doubt

if you're looking for a pair PM me your size. I wish I still had my size at my shop but I sold tthem to polyrock, they look great.

shoes_iaec1056501.jpg

shoes_iaec1026731.jpg

shoes_iaec1026730.jpg

Returning all 3. The whites are more of a cream colour and the black doesn't look that good in real life. Oh and they're all a size too big. I have a pair of Golas in a 10 so I ordered a 10. Well, either my old Golas are small or these run big. Weird. And the construction quality sucks compared to my old pair! WTF?? I'm really bummed. Was sooo looking forward to these!

Spaceman - I really would'nt think that the Slip on's stretch alot...after all , it's a rubber sole..

I would say that the Vans are the real deal , and the Converse are more of a fashion follow up...

yeah i'd say for slip-ons get the Vans. get yourself a pair of All-stars or one-stars, though, as they are sweet shoes. everyone should own a pair of chucks.... a classic sneaker to wear with jeans.