THIS OR THAT? (Use me for all your Should I Buy...? questions)

tweeds

So, you're sure that the new 710s produced for the japanese market are without arcs and tabs? Oh wait, you're not sure. You should try to say what you mean then. What you actually wrote was wrong.

What you thought you meant may be right, I don't know. Sounds like you don't either. You say "I was sure and right" then in the next sentence you say "maybe they are wrong but that's what I've been told." That's not even sure. Your clarification is even wrong.

What you meant to say initially is "710s don't have arcs now, I think."

Shit, try a little.

Na I know what I meant to say. And why would we be talking about the Japanese versions? The 710's from BiG do not have arcs. If you are buying the Japanese market versions than I have no idea.

O wait alright, this guy is from Europe. Then disregard everything I said because I only know about the ones in the U.S. So if you are still ordering from big then they won't have arcs.

All else being equal, the F310s will be available in 6 months if you decide you need a second pair. The SExSC02s will not.

Word. Plus you can rock the SC's for a few months and then get the Flathead/Selfedge collab coming out in March.

You might want to wait until tomorrow or something to..cuz Kiya just got Dry Bones in and it will be posted up by tomorrow or Friday on the site. Might want to check those out.

This might have been answered somewhere else. If that is the case then I am sorry.

I was looking at the Corpus selvage jeans with braces. Could someone tell how they are qualitywise (sanforized?), how the fit is and how the sizes run (big, small, true-to-size)?

Thanks in advance guys

I don't know first hand, but i heard the quality was on par, or better than Nudies. Which isn't that bad. I'm not sure about the size though, goodluck finding out that info. Probably size down 1.

Raw Black 19cm MIJ's, yes or no?

I got a pair in indigo already and I almost never wear black jeans. But maybe I need to start wearing more black.

Hmm - yes or no ..so , right thread...

But - answer - no...

If you don't wear balck denim - you don't have to start doing it...

Get a pair ob black Levi's and see how you feel wearing black , if you really want tofind out...