THIS OR THAT? (Use me for all your Should I Buy...? questions)

tweeds

get the double volante, not many here have them, blaze a newer trail, the road less traveled. and with kuniyoshi-san he well make the jeans however you want, like burgerking. can't lose.

was in a vintage shop in London today and found a pair of big E 501's, one of the later versions (square edge rivets inside?). They were in good condition except for the fact that some dickhead had tapered them in and mulitated and cut off the selvedge inside from about half way down the leg. Still wearable (although not my style-too skinny) but the shop weren't stupid and had them at £48 in between the sea of £15 newer little e 501's.

I ended up leaving them although part of me felt like I was doing something wrong.not a selvedge freak but they had been ruined for me, would you guys have bought them?

was in a vintage shop in London today and found a pair of big E 501's, one of the later versions (square edge rivets inside?). They were in good condition except for the fact that some dickhead had tapered them in and mulitated and cut off the selvedge inside from about half way down the leg. Still wearable (although not my style-too skinny) but the shop weren't stupid and had them at £48 in between the sea of £15 newer little e 501's.

I ended up leaving them although part of me felt like I was doing something wrong.not a selvedge freak but they had been ruined for me, would you guys have bought them?

nopes, definitely ruined. I wouldnt buy something that i wasnt completely sold on.

first post

my dior mii raw 19cm have developed wallet/cigarette pack corner/key holes, so it's probably almost time for a new pair. it's either another pair of diors or the self edge x imperial sexi08 (love the name). my current diors are pretty much my holy grail in terms of fit, but i tried the imperials and they fit so well it was like they were made for me (aside from not being able to button all the way up). opinions? thanks in advance.

thanks for the advice! i decided to compromise and grabbed (i think) the last pair of black 28s at self edge nyc, and will just patch up the holes in my diors since i washed them early to try and preserve the color longer anyway. the fit really is amazing, i don't have an slr/won't subject people to a phone camera but after a 20 minute lukewarm soak and wear they fit almost exactly the same as my 1 year and 9 month old size 27 diors, very similar to braidkid's over in the imperial thread. unsanforized=win.

PBJ XX-007, or XX-010?

007 are nice, tried on the 010 and the fit is awesome but the color is just to much for me. Its like a dark purple/pink on the outside.

Eternal 811 from me, I prefer the streaky vertical fading to the slubby, textural fade that PBJ has.

I'm going to be purchasing one of the following jeans tomorrow, not sure which to get. I'm looking for an everyday jean that is versatile enough to be worn with boots, or sneakers. I'm used to wearing slim jeans, so this will be a change for me. What should I get, Eternal 811 raw, Fullcount 1108, or Warehouse Dubbleworks 660? Yup, that's all.

Tried on the Eternal and the Dubbleworks cant speak for the Fullcount but the Dubbleworks fit awesome and feel good. The Eternals were to baggy for me and i just wasnt feeling the fit. Would have got the Dubbleworks but they didnt have my size. I vote Dubbleworks.

Among the models below, which guys would you like and recommend me to choose? Need help in choosing :P

1) 19cm Dark Clouds

2) 19cm Infinite Mind

3) 19cm Sun Kissed

Thanks in advance :D

Models can be viewed at http://www.luisaviaroma.com/index.aspx#getData.aspx|CallType=ListOfProd&des=4HH&cat=40&season=actual&gender=men&group=clothing&sizeToSearch=&sizeDescr=false&sizeType=&colorId=&colorDescr=&priceRange=02&discount=&ItemCode=&fromSearch=true&searchAvail=false&searchNewArrivals=false

Among the models below, which guys would you like and recommend me to choose? Need help in choosing :P

1) 19cm Dark Clouds

2) 19cm Infinite Mind

3) 19cm Sun Kissed

Thanks in advance :D

Models can be viewed at http://www.luisaviaroma.com/index.aspx#getData.aspx|CallType=ListOfProd&des=4HH&cat=40&season=actual&gender=men&group=clothing&sizeToSearch=&sizeDescr=false&sizeType=&colorId=&colorDescr=&priceRange=02&discount=&ItemCode=&fromSearch=true&searchAvail=false&searchNewArrivals=false

if you have to get one, then get the dark clouds.

flathead 3001 slim frontier or samurai s505?

What do you want? Sammies are way more tapered iirc.

Personnally I'd pick Samurai, but that's mostly due to inseam length and the fact that I'm not a huge fan of the high contrast fade of Flatheads.

the buzz rickson looks better to me, and for 100 dollars less..