THIS OR THAT? (Use me for all your Should I Buy...? questions)

tweeds

never seems to be any love for the SExI04...the black looks great i think

what do you all think about those two and the S710xx?

See I think the SExI's are a great alternative. I kinda feel like most Japanese jeans, with the old-school style and that beige-y antique gold stitching kinda make it hard to wear with more casual of street-style jeans. But most street-wear jeans are, well, obnoxious, don't lend themselves well to being dressed up, and usually not as high-quality. The SExI's, however, get you the high quality denim, more modern/upbeat/casual coloring (since they have more yellow stitching) but with the tonal back-pocket stitching and lack of gimmicks, aren't over-the-top.

Yeah, there's a pair in the mail on their way to me right now! I picked them over Flat Heads or Skulls.

I have been wearing Samurai S5000vx size 33. I love em, but I wanna get another pair. I would like something just a bit slimmer. Can anyone suggest a new pair? I am 6'02" so I need a pair that will keep some length. My Samurai's were perfect with no hemming needed. I dont want anything too tight, just a bit slimmer. I tried Flathead F310's, loved em but the thighs were to tight and needed a bit more length. Any suggestion on a Brand/cut that might fit what I am looking for? Thanks!

french calf is softer need a leather lining and can take up shine more. theyre very dressy very formal

semi dress leather is dry tanned leather the usual looking leather you see on most semi dress and is more on the "in between formal and casual"side..

kmw 1980's or fh3001

fading isn't exactly my primary goal, which is why i'm considering kmw's. looking more at fit, construction and quality in general

can't go wrong with either, but for the sake of argument i'll say that my kmw 1980s are a perfect fit, with a modern look, and still constructed with the same principles as the best japanese artisan denim. for me they are a near perfect pair of jeans...

Selfedge white slub selvedge denim long sleeve, or Selfedge black denim long sleeve (when it's back in stock)?

I really like how rigid and clean the 11.5oz white is, but can't deny that I like the idea of having a vintage looking black/indigo shirt after only 6 wears!

Somet 008 or KMW Rocker?

Bear in mind that I already have some Iron Hearts; I'm guessing all the Works Inc denim is similar?

Somet 008.

I've owned two pairs of KMW Rockers, one raw, one prewashed, and while the fit is nice, sadly i've never seen a well faded pair of KMW's

:/

Selfedge white slub selvedge denim long sleeve, or Selfedge black denim long sleeve (when it's back in stock)?

I really like how rigid and clean the 11.5oz white is, but can't deny that I like the idea of having a vintage looking black/indigo shirt after only 6 wears!

Both are absolutely fabulous. The white selvedge is more unusual, I think its an extremely interesting piece. The black selvedge is more orthodox and it's gonna look great after you get the "vintage" fade. Both are great choices.

looking for a black pair of jeans for work...prefer the slim look and a fading capacity...heavy or light is ok I was looking at stuff like imperial shearer, flatheads, the new iron heart..stuff like that any recommendation?

Somet 008.

I've owned two pairs of KMW Rockers, one raw, one prewashed, and while the fit is nice, sadly i've never seen a well faded pair of KMW's

:/

Copped the Somets; interested to see the denim in the flesh, it looked pretty interesting from some photos.

looking for a black pair of jeans for work...prefer the slim look and a fading capacity...heavy or light is ok I was looking at stuff like imperial shearer, flatheads, the new iron heart..stuff like that any recommendation?

4001bk would be my choice. Either that, or the 710bk?

samurai .most defo..

but im thinking of getting those false 22oz ih's black too from rakuten.. way cheaper and i like the fit what size you going to get on those IH's rob?

just wondering if i could gather some opinions, would anyone have any in regards to choosing a pair of Dior Homme Black 19cm jeans or SExI04BK jeans? Both having a similar cut, i was hoping someone could shed some light on any comparisons or differences aside from the obvious

just wondering if i could gather some opinions, would anyone have any in regards to choosing a pair of Dior Homme Black 19cm jeans or SExI04BK jeans? Both having a similar cut, i was hoping someone could shed some light on any comparisons or differences aside from the obvious

The SEXI's will have much better contstruction and use better denim imo.

http://www.selfedge.com/uploaded_ima...1-1-789512.jpg

im looking for this kind of fit, i dont want to spend more than 270...

i wear 30 in ES nudies and 31 in APC NS

im 6' and i only weigh like 150

i have really skinny legs so i dont think the duke will work because of the calf and leg opening

what do you guys recommend i was thinking imperial shearer or skulls 6x6

or something else??

its going to be a everyday jean, school, work, going out etc.

black leather purcells:

Shoes_iA06247.jpg

or

black leather cons

All-Star%20Low%20Black%20Parchment%20Leather.jpg

Also, my little brother is going off to his frst year of college this summer and i want to get him a pair of jeans to kind of chronicle his freshmen year. With that beng said, i was debating on which raw jean to get him. One of the most important features of the jean is that it must be comfortable during long periods of sitting (1-2 hour classes), so that leaves alot of jeans out of the running. He is 6'1 180lbs, athleticly built but wears his jeans on the slim side (not skinny)

Im thinking:

PBJ 005, great first raw denim

Skull 5010, awesome cut, but heard this shit is rough on the hips

dior 19cm

sexi04

i was also considering imperial shearers, but they are pretty out there, dont think hed go for them. Open to other suggestions as well. Thanks

With an athletic built - I would get non of the above....

I would look into a straight traditional fit - the slimmest I would consider would be the Eternal 811....great pair, great fades, great durabilty - perfect...

Also - get the Purcell's

agreed on purcells.

Eternals are also a great option.

SDA, Samurai are also two great brands to consider...

BIG just restocked SDA's and im eyeing the 103's since i sold my Sammie 0500xx :[

with that said...

SDA 103 or Eternal 811?

I have a pair of Oni Blues right now and im looking for something possibly a slightly bit baggier...