The ugliest Jeans in the world thread.

thelion1856

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yeah, stuff like this is why I don't like Superfashion at all, it might as well be a totally different site than Superdenim.

Then again, they probably laugh at urban lumberjacks with big beards in work shirts, cinch back jeans, and logger boots, so it goes both ways. Fashion is a war that can't be won.

I'm from the state of Oregon, where people wear flannels, work shirts, logger boots and tough denim because it is a necessity; unless you live in Portland, people wearing redwings, danner, etc all work as lumberjacks, loggers or at lumber mills. It's hillarious how it's caught on as so trendy, I laugh when I see people just wearing all that walking down the street or grabbing a drink or something. I'm really honestly not trying to sound like a hipster haha I think it looks good but that's how I have dressed my whole life

I'm from the state of Oregon, where people wear flannels, work shirts, logger boots and tough denim because it is a necessity; unless you live in Portland, people wearing redwings, danner, etc all work as lumberjacks, loggers or at lumber mills. It's hillarious how it's caught on as so trendy, I laugh when I see people just wearing all that walking down the street or grabbing a drink or something. I'm really honestly not trying to sound like a hipster haha I think it looks good but that's how I have dressed my whole life

THANKS FOR THAT, HAVE YOU GOT SOMETHING TO ADD TO THIS UGLY JEANS THREAD ?

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

mastermind Japan. The $2650 price tag is even more horrendous.

mastermind-japan-2012-fall-winter-denim-1.jpg

$(KGrHqR,!qIFCC(ci5YNBQ)!PDjGb!~~60_12.JPG

They have even worse pairs on eBay. $3386 for these. http://www.ebay.com/itm/Mastermind-JAPAN-damage-denim-Jeans-size-S-waist-30inch-/170956334123?pt=US_CSA_MC_Jeans&hash=item27cdcaa42b

• 4 weeks later...

Just stumbled upon this:

jean-homme-fas-japrag.jpg

184_1_V1000.jpg

I don't know whether "Japrags" has been mentioned yet, but they sure deserve it. You can own these bad boys for as little as $99! <_<

there is zero utility in this pair of denim.

• 1 month later...

That is a bizarre new trend in "streetwear." Justin Beiber is wearing shit like this as he struggles to transition from teen idol to ...well whatever comes after that.

Looking more and more like vanilla ice

justin-bieber-sagging-pants.jpg