Real McCoy's / Joe McCoy's Jeans

jubei

RMC is releasing a very nice (IMO) brown military wool coat for the winter season this year; seems based on a WWI flight jacket 

Chewie - my Zelinski is a size 42 which is a good fit - not too slim but definately not loose. Can wear a light sweater or shirt under it.

I'm usually a 38/40 in shirts and suit

A 38 might be overly tight. If you want a slim fit I'd suggest the size 40.

Ive been really diggin the 37j1b jacket. How did some of you guys size it? Does it run small. I wear size 38 in suits, would you reckon sticking to the same size? I want it to fit snug, not really planning on layering too much except for maybe a button shirt and/or crew if anything. Thanks!

Great photo Ed, I'm quite sure I met the woman in the photo if she works for RMCs, she was in the Osaka store wearing the boondocks re-laced with white laces. They looked amazing, going to do it on mine one day...

thats yoco. we all admire her , shes the main girl of the osaka store. she takes care of tsujimotos labrador. im sure she also takes care of tsujimoto san when the wife is in germany for a vacation. if you know what i mean

thats yoco. we all admire her , shes the main girl of the osaka store. she takes care of tsujimotos labrador. im sure she also takes care of tsujimoto san when the wife is in germany for a vacation. if you know what i mean

Any other pix of Yoco? She looks like Nozomi Aso.

Edited by codenamejun

• 2 weeks later...