Self Edge, SF/NY/LA/PDX - updates & info

kiya

26 minutes ago, ameritech said:

No more 800?

800 model is coming 4 weeks or so after the 900 lands.

4 or so weeks! Are you crazy?

Jokes aside, I think self edge is the only warehouse dealer that will supply longer inseams... no small thing.

Not sure it’s the house style but I can’t be the only guy who’s been left behind (lol) and would immediately pick up a longer 1001xx. I’m assuming this isn’t something one could special order through you (correct me if I’m wrong).

2 hours ago, ameritech said:

4 or so weeks! Are you crazy?

Jokes aside, I think self edge is the only warehouse dealer that will supply longer inseams... no small thing.

Not sure it’s the house style but I can’t be the only guy who’s been left behind (lol) and would immediately pick up a longer 1001xx. I’m assuming this isn’t something one could special order through you (correct me if I’m wrong).

We have some other things coming in longer lengths but not till the first quarter of 2021, but we're happy to finally offer Warehouse's great jeans in a longer inseam though!

1 hour ago, cusswords said:

Will Self Edge stock any Warehouse flannels? I was really impressed with the fabric, fit, and price range. I plan on buying another once the fall catalogue is out and I’d like to buy domestically when possible. 

Yup, we'll have more hoodies, tees, jeans, flannels, denim shirts, etc.. all coming in throughout this year.

40 minutes ago, Radiohead89 said:

How long on those roys maybe next weekend hehe

We're aiming for July 31st right now.

On 7/14/2020 at 11:57 PM, kiya said:

Due to a rise in virus cases our west coast stores are still closed, but our NY and Mexico stores are open regular hours.  We hope to be open again at the other three shops within the next week or two.

I guess I can use the website. If I'm a 32 in Iron Hearts would I be a 32 in PBJ snow denim?

1 hour ago, wasabi said:

I guess I can use the website. If I'm a 32 in Iron Hearts would I be a 32 in PBJ snow denim?

Depends which iron heart models you’re talking about but most likely not. Pure blue Japan jeans run about 1-2 sizes small. 

28 minutes ago, youngofthesoonest said:

Depends which iron heart models you’re talking about but most likely not. Pure blue Japan jeans run about 1-2 sizes small. 

I guess I'll wait on this then. Thanks!

Iron Heart key rings are back in stock, available in two styles:
https://www.selfedge.com/index.php?route=product/search&description=1&search=IRON HEART BRASS TRIPLE-RING

Roy Jeans - Two New Models!

We have a new run of Roy’s jeans being released today via our online store.  These are bit more special than his previous releases and are available in two different deadstock 12oz Cone denim styles. Both models come in a classic straight leg fit with a little taper and classic medium rise.

These are unsanforized and have not been rinsed, so the measurements you see online shrink down considerably after a hot soak.   Please check the two product pages for a full run-down on the denim and details.

These jeans will go on sale online at 9am (PDT) on Monday, July 27th.

Shop Roy Jean Online

Roy_XX20_01-680x1025.jpg
Roy_XX20_03-1025x680.jpg
Roy_XX20_12-1025x680.jpg
Roy_XX20_10-1025x680.jpg

Roy_XUVS_01-680x1025.jpg
Roy_XUVS_06-1025x680.jpg
Roy_XUVS_09-1025x680.jpg

Iron Heart 17oz Cotton Duck "Jeans", Black/Black Jackets, Blank T-Shirts, & Brass Key Hooks

We've just received some heavy deliveries from Iron Heart.  First off we have a 5-pocket "jean" made of an Iron Heart developed 17oz cotton duck fabric.  These are available in the 777 slim fit and the fabric has a great feel to it especially once it's been broken in.  

We've also received Type III and Type II jackets available in Iron Heart's newly developed 14oz black warp and black weft denim, blank t-shirts in various colors and weights, and brass key hooks available in two styles. 

You can get all these things now online or at our stores.

Shop Iron Heart Online

Iron_Heart_777D_17oz_Cotton_Duck_Jeans_2
Iron_Heart_777D_17oz_Cotton_Duck_Jeans_0
Iron_Heart_777D_17oz_Cotton_Duck_Jeans_1
Iron_Heart_777D_17oz_Cotton_Duck_Jeans_2

Iron_Heart_Modified_Type_III_Denim_Jacke

Iron_Heart_Type_II_Denim_Jacket_14oz_Bla

IH_WHITE_1002-1025x684.jpg
IH_GREY_1002-1025x684.jpg
ih_light_gray_02-1025x680.jpg

3sixteen 40BSP Jean & Pima Cotton T-Shirts

3sixteen's 40BSP jean is back!  

The 40BSP is made of 3sixteen's 16.5oz unsanforized (but rinsed) Japanese "Caustic Wave" denim which is made into a straight tapered jean fit. This fit has a true medium rise, a top block that is comfortable, and a leg which has a strong taper for a small leg opening at the hem. 

The "Caustic Wave" denim was developed with the intention of creating a fabric which would yield electric blue high friction points and a high contrast fade with regular wear.  A strong variation within the weave of the fabric combined with strongly twisted yarns of uneven shapes and lengths creates an abrasive denim with a crisp and dry hand feel.  

Along with the 40BSP we also now have 3sixteen's new Pima cotton blank t-shirts in both plain and pocket version in white and black.

Shop 3sixteen Online

316_BSP_01-684x1025.JPG
316_BSP_03-1025x684.JPG
316_BSP_06-1025x684.JPG

3sixteen_T-Shirts_w_Pima_Cotton_2_Pack_B
3sixteen_T-Shirts_w_Pima_Cotton_2_Pack_B

3sixteen_T_Shirts_w_Pima_Cotton_2_Pack_W
3sixteen_T_Shirts_w_Pima_Cotton_2_Pack_W

The Sugar Cane Limited Edo-Ai Anniversary Collection

We've been waiting for this release all year... Sugar Cane has put together a limited edition capsule collection for their 55th anniversary using their years of knowledge of indigo dying to create some very unique garments.

As part of this collection we have a pair of jeans and a Type I denim jacket, both made of a new 14oz Japanese selvedge denim made of 30% sugar cane fiber and 70% cotton.  The warp yarns are dyed using a natural plant based green cast indigo mixed with a traditional indigo giving the denim a unique deep shade of indigo.  The hand feel of this fabric is quite special as the combination of the sugar cane fiber and

Sugar_Cane_Anniversary_Edition_Edo_Ai_Li

Sugar_Cane_Indigo_Dyed_Indigo_Black_Seer

the warp's natural dye gives the denim a feel and look we've not seen before.  Other details include hand dyed natural indigo pocket bags, hand "painted" natural indigo dyed deerskin patches, and copper branded rivets (which will rust as they age over time).  

Along with these two items we also have a Sugar Cane developed seersucker fabric that's yarn-dyed with pure indigo mixed with an indigo-black pigment dye to create a subdued seersucker pattern which is made into a short sleeve summer shirt.

All three of these items are available now at all stores and online.

Shop Sugar Cane Online

Just now, lee porter said:

Hi kiya is the SUGAR CANE ANNIVERSARY EDITION EDO-AI LIMITED EDITION DENIM - TYPE I JACKET quite a Morden fitting type 1 jacket 

No, I would not say it's a modern fitting jacket, it's just barely slimmed down from a vintage Type I and the body length is just barely extended.  It's not drastically different from what a vintage one would fit like, they just barely tweaked the measurements to slightly update it.

Iron Heart Ultra-Heavy Flannels & 21oz Denim Jacket and Jean Restock

This week from Iron Heart we have two flannel shirts from their Ultra-Heavy series.  We have a Crazy Check flannel with snap buttons and a black/blue ombre flannel in a workshirt style.  

Both of these along with a full restock of their flagship 21oz indigo denim jeans in the 634s straight leg fit and modified Type III jacket with hand pockets are available now at all stores and online.

Shop Iron Heart Online

Iron_Heart_Ultra_Heavy_Snap_Shirt_Crazy_

Iron_Heart_Ombre_Check_Ultra_Heavy_Flann

IH_634S_01_03-1026x683.JPG
IH_634S_01_06-1026x683.JPG

ih_typeIII_pockets_01-680x1025.jpg
ih_typeIII_pockets_04-1025x680.jpg
ih_typeIII_pockets_08-1025x680.jpg

On 8/12/2020 at 11:36 AM, julian-wolf said:

What’s the model number on that seersucker shirt? I don’t think I’ve seen it online anywhere; it looks great

(in reference to the SC indigo + black)

32 minutes ago, julian-wolf said:

(in reference to the SC indigo + black)

Sent you a DM.

4 hours ago, reallypeacedoff said:

Forgive me @kiya, been a while since I have bought raw (un-soaked) denim.  Should I be soaking the EDO-AI jeans or can I just wear them straight out of the box. I see rinsed and minimal shrinkage so I figured I'm good to start wearing.

No need to rinse these, you can start wearing them now.  When it's time to wash them flip them inside out and wash in cold water in a washing machine and then line/air dry them.

Introducing EXCEL - Highly Detailed

Today we have a new line dropping at all stores created by our dear friend Excel.  Excel has been doing some special t-shirts over the past few years and has gotten very good at creating a unique vintage style t-shirt with original art.  The first collection is named PLAY 2WIN and consists of a t-shirt and a pair of socks in two styles.  Excel has a great eye for detail and this shows through these items he's created.  Each drop will have a different name and theme; we're looking forward to showing you what else he has in store.

The vintage airbrush style t-shirt is made of undyed/unbleached natural-colored organic Texas grown cotton fibers which are knit into a 5.75oz jersey.  The t-shirts go through a custom washing process after being printed to give them a vintage look and feel and are finished with original hand-written neck-tags.

The socks come in two color styles, both consisting of a blue and yellow combination.  These start off as organic Texas grown cotton which are knit and sewn then hand dipped into organic plant based dyes. These come in three sizes covering US sizes 7 to 13.

You can buy these items now at all Self Edge stores and online, please check the product pages for a full spec list and detail photos.

Shop EXCEL Online

EXCEL_PLAY_2WIN_Vintage_Airbrushed_T_Shi

EXCEL_PLAY_2WIN_Hand-Dyed_Socks_Blue_Top

EXCEL_PLAY_2WIN_Hand-Dyed_Socks_Yellow_T

Some very well worn Sugar Cane Hawaii jeans for your viewing pleasure...