kiya

Self Edge, SF/NY/LA/PDX - updates & info

i bit the heavy weight gold bullet. hopefully i love them as much as i like my warehouses!

edit, fuck this hell storm!

hey Kiya, do these jeans come from the SF store or which stores do they come from?

hey Kiya, do these jeans come from the SF store or which stores do they come from?

It depends. Most of the items that are ordered off of the webstore ship from SF, but a few select items might ship from NY or LA. If you want to place an order with a specific store, your best bet is to call directly.

is the Self Edge x Flat Head Chambray Shirt in LA or SF? i might come try it on next weekend if it is... really want it

is the Self Edge x Flat Head Chambray Shirt in LA or SF? i might come try it on next weekend if it is... really want it

This particular shirts is only at SESF.

OneManCult wearing the Sun Surf Hula shirt in the new Details:

http://www.details.com/social/201109/digital-media-photo-booth#slide=2

Kiya, do you guys still carry this shirt?

can't find it on the site anymore but was thinking you might still have 'em in store...

Kiya, do you guys still carry this shirt?

can't find it on the site anymore but was thinking you might still have 'em in store...

Those shirts sold out way fast at all three stores.

Those shirts sold out way fast at all three stores.

I'm gonna kill the next dude that I see wearing a size Medium in either color and take the shirt off of his back. Could be you Keeks, could be you.

I'm gonna kill the next dude that I see wearing a size Medium in either color and take the shirt off of his back. Could be you Keeks, could be you.

7808_Keak%20Da%20Sneak.jpg

kiya, when are you expecting restocks of the SE feather ring? i wanted to grab one yesterday (there were 2 available then) but they were sold out when i went to pay this morning. :(

kiya, when are you expecting restocks of the SE feather ring? i wanted to grab one yesterday (there were 2 available then) but they were sold out when i went to pay this morning. :(

We'll have a restock on friday.

sorry for the bad quality but visited SENY a few weeks ago

from left to right.. IH BB, IHSEXI07BK, IH BB

281724_10101085380869914_8379167_75485405_6481033_n.jpg

295184_10101085380854944_8379167_75485404_5228913_n.jpg

sup denim bros.

Restocks from Iron Heart, Strike Gold, Sugar Cane, Imperial SEXI14, 3sixteen, & Self Edge

Summer is in full swing... hot-rods, day-drinking, & shirt-less motorcycle rides should be in full swing by now.

The stores are now fully stocked with jeans, belts, and more from all the brands we carry. RJB is shipping us some awesome shirts that should be in all stores next week and at SELA we're having art from a very talented Latino and rockabilly photographer put up in the store this weekend.

From Iron Heart we've received a full restock of all their jeans including the 7301s which is made exclusively for Self Edge along with their jackets, belts, bracelets, and wallets:

Iron Heart Online!

The online store and all three stores are now fully stocked with all Strike Gold jean models and belts:

Strike Gold!

We've also just received a full restock of belts and jeans from Sugar Cane at all Self Edge stores and online:

Sweet Sugar Cane!

All stores have also received a run of SEXI14 Imperial jeans in both indigo and black:

Imperial Jeans!

Our blood-brothers at 3sixteen have done up a flavorful new run of their black selvedge jeans in both the SL (straight leg) and ST (slim tapered) fits. The denim is produced for them by Kuroki of Okayama and it's looking better than ever. We wish there was some sort of certification for having exclusive fabric because as time goes on we're seeing more and more lines claim this when in reality stock (over-run) fabric is being used. Companies put themselves through massive financial strain to do this, it's sad to see some go by with only a claim and without the product to back it up. 3sixteen's black denim is rigid and deep in color, ages well, and is soft on the weft side (inside) due to an open ended yarn.:

3sixteen Jeans!

Last but not least we've stocked all the stores with all the knives, bracelets, rings, and necklaces from the Self Edge collection:

Self Edge, do it!

Took my iron hearts in for some repair and since i don't live in the LA area, i was wondering if i will get a heads up or a tracking number when they ship out?

Took my iron hearts in for some repair and since i don't live in the LA area, i was wondering if i will get a heads up or a tracking number when they ship out?

If you left your email address, then yes.

[

We've also just received a full restock of belts and jeans from Sugar Cane at all Self Edge stores and online:

Sweet Sugar Cane!

You mention during the sale that it was on items that weren't going to restocked, and that included SC1966. I assume was dropped from your inventory because of low sales (seems BiG had the same problem with that the model when they carried SC, and the LVC 66 doesn't seem to be all that popular either). Any idea why that model doesn't get much attention? The cut isn't the low slim tapered that seems to be so popular, but the denim is some of the best I've seen.

kiya, my friend and I brought our jeans in for some repairs at SESF and I don't have time to drive up there to pick them up, would you still be able to ship them out? Provided we pay first of course.

You mention during the sale that it was on items that weren't going to restocked, and that included SC1966. I assume was dropped from your inventory because of low sales (seems BiG had the same problem with that the model when they carried SC, and the LVC 66 doesn't seem to be all that popular either). Any idea why that model doesn't get much attention? The cut isn't the low slim tapered that seems to be so popular, but the denim is some of the best I've seen.

Not sure why the '66 isn't very popular, i chalk it up to being a more late 60's style and not more a 40's/50's style which is far more popular when it comes to repro cuts.

kiya, my friend and I brought our jeans in for some repairs at SESF and I don't have time to drive up there to pick them up, would you still be able to ship them out? Provided we pay first of course.

Yes, just email us the shipping address to denim at selfedge.com and we'll reply with payment instructions.

Kiya, when can we expect to see the fall round of Flat Head shirts???

We've already received early fall release t-shirts and short sleeves from both Flat Head and Real Japan Blues. RJB ones are going up in the online store in a week and the FH tees are already in stores and should be up in online stores in about a week too.

Hi just wondering when you planning to get a restock on the IH 301S in a sz31? Was eyeballing them the last few days and have just realized it's now gone.