Self Edge, SF/NY/LA/PDX - updates & info

kiya

kiya the new strike gold jeans look sick. now i'm stuck on what to buy next time i visit SELA. 666OD, SG2109, or the flat head ringring collab. damn you SE!

Screw rent and food, buy them all!

Kiya, are there any size 31 and 32 634s in SF now or by next week?

thanks!

We'll have a restock of both of those sizes in SF next week.

The Strike Gold - The Pure Gold Jean Collection

It's too bad these jeans stop at size 34. I just got some birthday cash and was very excited about the beige indigo mix. Any chance you can get them to make size 36? Do they stop at 34 because there is no market for 36's in Japan?

We're getting them in 36 in a few weeks.

hows IH 301s compared to FH F310?

They're both a slim fit but the fit looks different, the 301s is a bit more boxy up top while the F310 is more form fitting above the thigh.

how come the ringring collab is still stocked up online? i thought i wasnt gonna be able to get them in a month when my funds are up but i guess i have a shot

Yup, we still have most sizes, not all.

Saw that darning machine get delivered to SENY today.... So happy to have that service on this side of the states! Cheers to the whole SE crew!!!

....aaaaaand Landon just announced that we got a vintage darning machine at SENY.

It'll be up and running in four weeks, same time as the SELA one. We now run the repair and hemming game coast to coast.

kiya – Is there any chance I can mail in a pair of denim for repair? I usually do my own, but after 2 hours of trying to repair my Okinawa Sugarcanes' crotch, I realized I needed some professional help.

I'll slip in a 6pack for you guys...

kiya – Is there any chance I can mail in a pair of denim for repair? I usually do my own, but after 2 hours of trying to repair my Okinawa Sugarcanes' crotch, I realized I needed some professional help.

I'll slip in a 6pack for you guys...

Did you buy the jeans from us?

yo kiya whens the next SE collab?

We just released 3 collabs in December, we don't have another one coming for a bit.

With collaborations i try to push the boundaries with the brands we work with but with the crazy ass shit Strike Gold is releasing i don't even see the point.