Self Edge, SF/NY/LA/PDX - updates & info

kiya

If it wasn't made clear enough, these items are perfect for summertime in Davis…

Flat Head 8005A Work-Jeans & New Summer Shirts

Flat Head has just introduced their newest model in their jean line-up, the 8005A Work-Jean, made of their rarely used 13.75oz rope dyed selvedge denim. This is a welcome addition to the current Flat Head jean line-up as it widens the scope of what's available from them in terms of basic jean models.

Along with the new 8005A jean we've received a great new Black Mint Woven Black Shirt that's a 50's style shirt with a very three dimensional weave pattern. Also in is a Red Picnic Short Sleeve shirt in a lightweight selvedge cotton material.

Flat Head has also brought us three t-shirts, all loopwheeled. Â One is a printed black tee with a Vintage Bikers theme on a heavy weight loopwheeled material. Also up is the Native Flat Head Loopwheeled T-shirts in both black and white printed with discharge ink.

We've also finally received a restock of the cordovan card case in tan and the Flat Head Feather Ring along with all the jean models available from Flat Head.

All these items are now available in our online store:

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=68

8005A Work-Jeans - Straight Leg

fh_8005a_01_web-767071.jpg

fh_8005a_03_web-721348.jpg

Black Mint Woven Black Shirt

fh_shirt_01_web-753866.jpg

fh_shirt_04_web-733487.jpg

Red Picnic Short Sleeve Shirt

fh_red_ss_01_web-733433.jpg

Bikers & Vintage Loopwheeled T-Shirt

fh_tee_01_web-782381.jpg

fh_tee_02_web-782330.jpg

Native Flat Head Loopwheeled T-Shirt

fh_tee_black_01_web-754966.jpg

fh_tee_white_01_web-754911.jpg

Tan Cordovan Card Case

pic-797640.jpg

just received my fh houndstooth in the mail. amazing shirt and fast shipping. (ordered on sunday, received on friday)

only problem is, one of the snap-on buttons on the sleeve came broken. when i was trying it on for the first time, i noticed that the bottom part of the button came off the shirt, and was still snapped onto the top part (i hope that made sense)

here are some pics (forgive the crappy cameraphone quality)

3663369344_fc4b40c59f.jpg?v=0

i left the bottom part of the snap-on attached to the top part so i don't lose it.

3663369262_9370d66b5d.jpg?v=0

as you can see, the bottom part came off where it's supposed to be. there's still a piece there that i believe the bottom part is supposed to be fastened onto. i'm pretty sure those two pieces are just supposed to snap together, but i think you'd need some sort of tools to do that.

3663369128_59442b39c4.jpg?v=0

and here is the rogue piece itself.

does anyone know a way of fixing this? thanks in advance.

Don't fix it, send it back to us with a note and we'll send you a new one.

No reason why you should be fixing a new shirt.

We'll pay you for the shipping back to us and ship you another one free of charge.

News Flash:

The new 8005A Flat Head jean looks as good on women as it does on men.

Kiya, do you have the MF 09 preview collection in store today? Might try to stop by later to see it.

We've moved back the showing to July 4th, Saturday. All day..

Flat Head 8005A Work-Jeans & New Summer Shirts

Flat Head has just introduced their newest model in their jean line-up, the 8005A Work-Jean, made of their rarely used 13.75oz rope dyed selvedge denim. This is a welcome addition to the current Flat Head jean line-up as it widens the scope of what's available from them in terms of basic jean models.

Along with the new 8005A jean we've received a great new Black Mint Woven Black Shirt that's a 50's style shirt with a very three dimensional weave pattern. Also in is a Red Picnic Short Sleeve shirt in a lightweight selvedge cotton material.

Flat Head has also brought us three t-shirts, all loopwheeled. Â One is a printed black tee with a Vintage Bikers theme on a heavy weight loopwheeled material. Also up is the Native Flat Head Loopwheeled T-shirts in both black and white printed with discharge ink.

We've also finally received a restock of the cordovan card case in tan and the Flat Head Feather Ring along with all the jean models available from Flat Head.

All these items are now available in our online store:

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=68

8005A Work-Jeans - Straight Leg

fh_8005a_01_web-767071.jpg

fh_8005a_03_web-721348.jpg

Black Mint Woven Black Shirt

fh_shirt_01_web-753866.jpg

fh_shirt_04_web-733487.jpg

Red Picnic Short Sleeve Shirt

fh_red_ss_01_web-733433.jpg

Bikers & Vintage Loopwheeled T-Shirt

fh_tee_01_web-782381.jpg

fh_tee_02_web-782330.jpg

Native Flat Head Loopwheeled T-Shirt

fh_tee_black_01_web-754966.jpg

fh_tee_white_01_web-754911.jpg

Tan Cordovan Card Case

pic-797640.jpg

That new black mint shirt is fire. One left in my size. Too bad I'm flat broke :(

Sell a toe, it'd be well worth it.

okay, about to spend 600$ on a new pair of boots soon ; any word on the Patina boots line?

Don't wait for Patina, we have another very large project we need to get done first which should premier at the middle/end of July.

Just as a reminder, this Saturday:

The Self Edge showing of the F/W09 Mister Freedom collection is Saturday July 4th.. We'll be serving drinks all day and showing off the Fall collection. Come by, try on the leather jacket, have a few beers, do a wheelie down Valencia street on a motorcycle.