Self Edge, SF/NY/LA/PDX - updates & info

kiya

Turntabloid - I don't know if I am blind of what, but I can't see any info for the heavyweight flannel (11) on the IH website. Do you mind posting up the measurements of an XL? Thanks.

http://www.ironheart.jp/products/IHSH-11.html

lower bottom part - it is all in Japanese and metric system, so you will have to do a little work on converting!

use these tools:

language: http://translate.google.de/translate_t?sl=ja&tl=en#

numbers: http://www.digitaldutch.com/unitconverter/

Buzz Rickson & William Gibson Athletic Shoes

William Gibson, always the fan of a faceless and logo-less product that exceeds all expectations; something timeless and classic that most across the world can relate to. Last week we brought you William Gibson's Head Porter bags, and this week we've got his new line of Athletic Shoes.

Available both in Low-Cut and High-Cut models, these sneakers are a fresh take on a classic shoe with a nod to military gear from the Buzz Rickson camp.

There is also a William Gibson party coming up at Self Edge on November 9th with the man himself, more information to follow.

Available now in-store and via our online store, check the online store for sizing information and more photos and specifications:

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=78

gibsonchucks_01_web-732596.jpg

gibsonchucks_02_web-732580.jpg

gibsonchucks_05_web-786176.jpg

gibsonchucks_08_web-709276.jpg

gibsonchucks_11_web-736262.jpg

gibsonchucks_09_web-709295.jpg

gibsonchucks_07_web-786192.jpg

gibsonchucks_03_web-759540.jpg

gibsonchucks_14_web-761913.jpg

gibsonchucks_16_web-761931.jpg

Iron Heart Super Heavy Weight Winter Flannels - DOUBLE BOOMTIME

It's seriously DOUBLE BOOMTIME right now with these flannels that just rolled in from Iron Heart. Over a year in the making, these flannels are made of a special fabric that took Iron Heart almost two years to develop. Iron Heart has produced the world's heaviest weight flannel shirt.

Made of a super soft woven cotton that's so thick and soft we think it may just be the perfect flannel shirt for colder climates. We've never seen anything like this, and we had no doubt that Iron Heart would be the first to do something so intense but wearable.

These Double Boomtime Super Heavy Weight Flannels are now available in our online store and in-store in limited quantities:

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=71

01-780289.jpg

04-746443.jpg

03-713831.jpg

05-713851.jpg

02-780315.jpg

William Gibson, always the fan of a faceless and logo-less product that exceeds all expectations; something timeless and classic that most across the world can relate to.

Then why do the shoes have that big-ass "Buzz Rickson's" logo on them?

I don't get it.

Then why do the shoes have that big-ass "Buzz Rickson's" logo on them?

I don't get it.

Come to Self Edge on November 9th and you can ask him yourself.

I'll come to one of your parties once you've come to one of mine, sucka.

:P

We came first, and therefore you first.

:)

We came first, and therefore you first.

:)

Touché, muthafucka. Touché. Although, at least I've BEEN to your store...

Honestly though, I am curious as to why the champion of logo-less products would have logos on his sig stuff. Someone ask him for me!!

Via +rep:

"is he champion of logoless clothing or of removing any unecessary logos to suit personal taste?"

Excellent question. Which leads me to another question...how easy would it be to remove the logos on those shoes without damaging the shoe?

Hmmm....

Buzz Rickson Navy Pea Coat - USN 1910's Model

Buzz Rickson has gone to great lengths to reproduce the perfect classic pea-coat...

The US Navy’s original pea-coat was fabricated from heavy, 32-ounce melton wool and, up until the late 1930’s, featured black bakelite buttons displaying an anchor surrounded by 13 stars; the 13 stars were derived from the original 13 states when the United States became an independent nation and broke its ties to England in 1776. The large-sized collar of the coat was designed to block strong ocean winds and the corduroy-lined side pockets helped thwart the numbing effect on hands from the biting winter seas. By the 1940’s, officer’s coats were redesisgned and the heavy melton wool was relegated only for the enlisted ranks’ pea coats and the 13-star buttons were changed to the fouled-anchor design still employed to this day.

Buzz Rickson takes it back to their favorite era of the pea coat, the 1910 style with all the classic stylings found on the original.

These pea coats are now available in-store and in our online store, reorders on Buzz Rickson products are not possible, therefore once gone, there will be no restocks:

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=78&products_id=361

BR-0-765547.jpg

BR-0_01-765720.jpg

BR-0_05-718609.jpg

BR-0_04-701098.jpg

BR-0_02-701055.jpg

Hey i was going to stop by soon and purchase another pair of jeans

i was wondering what the turn around time is like for hemming.

Would i possibly to come by in the morning with two pairs, and go to town for the day and have them be done by the night or is there normally a fair amount of backup?

Hey i was going to stop by soon and purchase another pair of jeans

i was wondering what the turn around time is like for hemming.

Would i possibly to come by in the morning with two pairs, and go to town for the day and have them be done by the night or is there normally a fair amount of backup?

Hemming takes 3 to 5 days depending on when you drop them off.

It's seriously DOUBLE BOOMTIME right now with these flannels that just rolled in from Iron Heart. Over a year in the making, these flannels are made of a special fabric that took Iron Heart almost two years to develop. Iron Heart has produced the world's heaviest weight flannel shirt.

Made of a super soft woven cotton that's so thick and soft we think it may just be the perfect flannel shirt for colder climates. We've never seen anything like this, and we had no doubt that Iron Heart would be the first to do something so intense but wearable.

These Double Boomtime Super Heavy Weight Flannels are now available in our online store and in-store in limited quantities:

Awesome shirts, but I can't afford to spend $295 on a flannel shirt when jobs are in danger.. :( I'm looking to pick something up at Woolworth.

Buzz Rickson & William Gibson Athletic Shoes

William Gibson, always the fan of a faceless and logo-less product that exceeds all expectations; something timeless and classic that most across the world can relate to. Last week we brought you William Gibson's Head Porter bags, and this week we've got his new line of Athletic Shoes.

Available both in Low-Cut and High-Cut models, these sneakers are a fresh take on a classic shoe with a nod to military gear from the Buzz Rickson camp.

There is also a William Gibson party coming up at Self Edge on November 9th with the man himself, more information to follow.

Available now in-store and via our online store, check the online store for sizing information and more photos and specifications:

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=78

gibsonchucks_01_web-732596.jpg

gibsonchucks_02_web-732580.jpg

gibsonchucks_05_web-786176.jpg

gibsonchucks_08_web-709276.jpg

gibsonchucks_11_web-736262.jpg

gibsonchucks_09_web-709295.jpg

gibsonchucks_07_web-786192.jpg

gibsonchucks_03_web-759540.jpg

gibsonchucks_14_web-761913.jpg

gibsonchucks_16_web-761931.jpg

01-780289.jpg

04-746443.jpg

03-713831.jpg

05-713851.jpg

02-780315.jpg

Buzz Rickson Navy Pea Coat - USN 1910's Model

Buzz Rickson has gone to great lengths to reproduce the perfect classic pea-coat...

The US Navy’s original pea-coat was fabricated from heavy, 32-ounce melton wool and, up until the late 1930’s, featured black bakelite buttons displaying an anchor surrounded by 13 stars; the 13 stars were derived from the original 13 states when the United States became an independent nation and broke its ties to England in 1776. The large-sized collar of the coat was designed to block strong ocean winds and the corduroy-lined side pockets helped thwart the numbing effect on hands from the biting winter seas. By the 1940’s, officer’s coats were redesisgned and the heavy melton wool was relegated only for the enlisted ranks’ pea coats and the 13-star buttons were changed to the fouled-anchor design still employed to this day.

Buzz Rickson takes it back to their favorite era of the pea coat, the 1910 style with all the classic stylings found on the original.

These pea coats are now available in-store and in our online store, reorders on Buzz Rickson products are not possible, therefore once gone, there will be no restocks:

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=78&products_id=361

BR-0-765547.jpg

BR-0_01-765720.jpg

BR-0_05-718609.jpg

BR-0_04-701098.jpg

BR-0_02-701055.jpg