Self Edge, SF/NY/LA/PDX - updates & info

kiya

Really?!

They look nice and all but shit, $150 for canvas chucks?

No Hate.

The answer is simple. Bitches love Buzz Rickson

You and I must be outside of the Japanese norm, footwise.

Yeah I wear a size 15. Doesn't look like I will ever kop.

Kiya,

any word on if the shoes will come out in other colours? wouldnt mind seeing a white pair...

Considering it's Buzz Rickson, the answer to a white shoe will be a very large NO.

:)

kiya how's SC wallet quality (detailing and leather quality and such) compared to FH wallet? (the one available on SE online shop), having a hard time to decide. :(, thanks kiya!

The quality is very good, and the leather quality is great.. The leather is nice a thick and the brown one has a really good deep wooden color to it.

Off topic on this page but I can't begin to tell you how excited I am for those slim Iron hearts coming out. I like the low rise and slimness of my xx-007 but I absolutely love the thickness and durability of my 634S. If ima spend 300+ on denim they better last a fucking long time. Can't wait.

Off topic on this page but I can't begin to tell you how excited I am for those slim Iron hearts coming out. I like the low rise and slimness of my xx-007 but I absolutely love the thickness and durability of my 634S. If ima spend 300+ on denim they better last a fucking a long time. Can't wait.

I asked you in store already, but when exactly are those IHs coming out Kiya?!

Buzz Rickson & William Gibson Athletic Shoes

William Gibson, always the fan of a faceless and logo-less product that exceeds all expectations; something timeless and classic that most across the world can relate to. Last week we brought you William Gibson's Head Porter bags, and this week we've got his new line of Athletic Shoes.

Available both in Low-Cut and High-Cut models, these sneakers are a fresh take on a classic shoe with a nod to military gear from the Buzz Rickson camp.

There is also a William Gibson party coming up at Self Edge on November 9th with the man himself, more information to follow.

Available now in-store and via our online store, check the online store for sizing information and more photos and specifications:

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=78

gibsonchucks_01_web-732596.jpg

gibsonchucks_02_web-732580.jpg

gibsonchucks_05_web-786176.jpg

gibsonchucks_08_web-709276.jpg

gibsonchucks_11_web-736262.jpg

gibsonchucks_09_web-709295.jpg

gibsonchucks_07_web-786192.jpg

gibsonchucks_03_web-759540.jpg

gibsonchucks_14_web-761913.jpg

gibsonchucks_16_web-761931.jpg

Iron Heart Super Heavy Weight Winter Flannels - DOUBLE BOOMTIME

It's seriously DOUBLE BOOMTIME right now with these flannels that just rolled in from Iron Heart. Over a year in the making, these flannels are made of a special fabric that took Iron Heart almost two years to develop. Iron Heart has produced the world's heaviest weight flannel shirt.

Made of a super soft woven cotton that's so thick and soft we think it may just be the perfect flannel shirt for colder climates. We've never seen anything like this, and we had no doubt that Iron Heart would be the first to do something so intense but wearable.

These Double Boomtime Super Heavy Weight Flannels are now available in our online store and in-store in limited quantities:

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=71

01-780289.jpg

04-746443.jpg

03-713831.jpg

05-713851.jpg

02-780315.jpg

Any fit pics of the new super heavyweight flannels kiya? Or basically the same as the normal IH flannels?

They fit about the same, but they are a bit stiff at first because they're so heavy.. but i swear they're the most comfortable flannels i've ever put on. It feels like you're wearing a super soft blanket as a shirt.

kiya,

could you pls confirm that the IHSH-11 (the heavy flannel) have the same sizing 'problems' as the IHSH-10 (regular flannel)!

IH has totally different measurements on their webpage. the IHSH-10 measurements depict the problem of being smaller than the regualr IH shirts, but the IHSH-11 measurements do not depict this problem!

nevertheless, you state on your webpage that the IHSH-10 and -11 have the same measurements.

pls clarify!

thx,

arne

kiya,

could you pls confirm that the IHSH-11 (the heavy flannel) have the same sizing 'problems' as the IHSH-10 (regular flannel)!

IH has totally different measurements on their webpage. the IHSH-10 measurements depict the problem of being smaller than the regualr IH shirts, but the IHSH-11 measurements do not depict this problem!

nevertheless, you state on your webpage that the IHSH-10 and -11 have the same measurements.

pls clarify!

thx,

arne

You are correct, the Super Heavy Winter shirts (11) run bigger than the regular Fall Shirt collection (10)....

Hi. I'm just wondering if you will be restocking on Skull anytime soon?

First week of November...