Self Edge, SF/NY/LA/PDX - updates & info

kiya

Really guys?

Really?

Nobody even considered to check the previous page of this thread?

Interesting side seam construction. Looks like the pocket facing is selvage and it's tucked under the front panel's selvage? Is that because you wanted the sides to curve slightly but still have selvage run all the way up to the waistband?

And especially because you did not want to use overlock to attach the pkt facing with the panel there will definitely be a point where the two selvages overlap. The selvage is stopped at a point so it is not double layered when it hits the waistband.

sexi08_indigo_08_web.jpg

Kiya:

Will the BSP restock make it into the webstore today?

checked the site out several times so far ready to make my order in hopes that it'd be updated, but nothing yet :(

since i want to order these as soon as the site gets them in stock, how do you order the jeans online with chainstitching? do you just put your request in the "special instructions/comments" box when you place the order? if so, when/where do you pay the extra $15 for that?

Flat Head SE05BSP restock is coming Tuesday afternoon around 2pm.

If you want jeans hemmed you just choose your inseam length after you add the jean to your shopping cart.

kiya. should i get 301s or the sexi08?

I think you should come in and try them both on tomorrow considering you're local. You can have a beer and talk about motorcycles, it'll be a good time, i promise.

kiya, are you guys open tomorrow

Yes we are, the only days of the year that SESF is closed is Christmas day and Thanksgiving.

New York will be closed though.

We did everything we could to get Imperial to produce the size 36 in the SEXI08 but they weren't having it.. they were convinced that a jean that slim didn't need to be made in a size above 34.

To their defense, the jeans don't run small, they're true to size and shrink to tagged size.

This is so saddening. I was all set to get SEXI08s but I need a 36. :(

Somebody is selling their Xbox to buy the SEXI08 on Craigslist:

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/ele/1355495245.html

(thanks to Evilcrayon for the heads up)

Kiya, a 42 in rjb kasuri means large in pote tin kiriyaki?

Yes, exactly.

That's what I assumed. I'm making a stupid order tonight, better give me a cookie (or maybe some of that new coffee)

The stupider the order the more food you get.