Self Edge, SF/NY/LA/PDX - updates & info

kiya

fatty fatty should eat less cake

(joking, only joking, i know you don't have to be fat to not fit into japanese clothes)

i do have to say that after being at a disadvantage for everything from sports to martial arts to dating because i am 5'7"/155lbs, it's nice to be at an advantage for something other than leg room on an airline for once.

it rules to be "average sized" in japan when shopping for clothes there. :)

Ya, it's all relative. I live in Texas and most of the time there area always several people around me who is significantly bigger than me whether I am at the gym, work, or the grocery store and I'm 6-2 240 and pretty lean. I definitely "feel" bigger in places like New York but here in Texas - everything really is bigger. Hell my grandma is taller than me and could probably put up a pretty good fight to most guys.

"There ain't nothin in texas, but steers and queers..."

- 15 year old matt dillon in Over the Edge

Selfedge,

Sorry to bother. My roommate has her eye on some Sling&Stones, and as far as I can find, you guys are the only US retailer still around for the brand. Any info on when the Naomi will again be available in more sizes?

Thanks.

We're getting a restock in October, as far as i know we're the only store in the world that carries Sling & Stones.

Hey, do you guys know when the black coated 3Sixteens will be back in stock? I really want to pick up a pair. Thanks!

We'll have a full restock October 1st.

I hear what your saying but if you look at the specs of the new Imperials they are very close to the specs of the Iron heart 301's. I have the Iron Heart's in a size 36 (bought true to size) and they look great. If anything they have stretched a bit and now fit a little roomy in the upper block.

But that's how it goes with fashion and minimum order quantities.

Kiya,

When are you coming back to the NY store :(

September 15th till the 21st...

Kiya,

when are you coming back to my house? :(

I'm at your house, right now.

We've gotten quite a few emails asking if the SEXI08 is limited.

All of our collaborations are made in a limited number and never made again, for the SEXI08 there were 150 indigo produced and 70 black.

Self Edge x Imperial = SEXI08

As our 8th collaboration we bring the SEXI08... An 18.5cm slim cut jean made of 15oz unsanforized denim.

We've moved the production of this jean to Japan, where normally Imperial's jeans are made in Australia. Moving the production to Japan enabled us to work closely with the factory and the mill that produced the denim. The outcome is a 15oz unsanforized right hand twill denim made in both indigo and black produced in Ibara, Japan. For those that always wanted an Imperial jean to fade like many of the other Japanese lines we carry with a high intensity fade and quite a bit of character, these are for you as they're sure to age well and fade over time due to the lack of processing the denim has gone through after the weaving process.

The leather tag and silkscreened pocket bag art are an homage to the Australian, Japanese, and American connection. Small rear pockets embroidered with dark indigo thread, chainstitched hems, a custom leather tag, and a silkscreened inner pocket bag round out the features on this custom collaboration between Self Edge and Australia's Imperial Clothing Company. The silhouette is a slim fitting 18.5cm cut with an inseam that shrinks to ~36". These are, quite possibly, the perfect slim fitting jean for us.

The SEXI08 jean will be released at Self Edge San Francisco & Self Edge New York at Noon (Local Time) on Saturday, September 5th.

The jeans will also be available online at 2pm (PST) the same day.

Check our online store for more information on this jean, a complete specification list, measurements, and hi-res photos:

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=33&zenid=79d95cc59f793e216ff2cfb48efee60a

Self Edge x Imperial Indigo Selvedge = SEXI08

sexi08_indigo_01_web.jpg

sexi08_indigo_02_web.jpg

sexi08_indigo_04_web.jpg

sexi08_indigo_06_web.jpg

sexi08_indigo_08_web.jpg

Self Edge x Imperial Black Selvedge = SEXI08BK

sexi08_black_01_web.jpg

sexi08_black_02_web.jpg

sexi08_black_04_web.jpg

sexi08_black_06_web.jpg

called the store, dude said he'd call me when he finds out. kiya, where are you?

UPDATE: it actually means ''BOMB SHIT PUSSY" !!! damn, i had some of that last night. i enjoyed it using my Black Sword Penis...

thanx self-edge!

This is page 666. Let the mutha fuckin devil reign!!!!!!!!!

This is page 666. Let the mutha fuckin devil reign!!!!!!!!!

Not if you have it set to show 20 posts per page, which you should.

Because in true OG Sufu fashion, this is page 333.

Not if you have it set to show 20 posts per page, which you should.

Because in true OG Sufu fashion, this is page 333.

Ahhh, shit.