Dior Homme Denim (FAQ ON FIRST PAGE - read me)

sXXXe

Exactly! I thought it was cool at first because it was something a little different from the norm but after some wear and stretching it is absolutely worthless.

I'm always rebending the clasp since it gives so easily when stretched.

I'm always rebending the clasp since it gives so easily when stretched.

i've had to do that the one pair of DH jeans that fit me in the waist...all the rest are baggy and need to be worn with a belt anyway so haven't had that with the others yet.

my black painted blue jeans bout to burst in the crotch...at this point i only wear them once a month. Maybe ill wear em more so i can get them repaired at Denim Doctors when i hit up LA in May haha

wow, that seems quick. maybe i should just clarify but

how long does it take to be shipped to the United States.

Should take 3 days from time of order; well assuming that its not a preorder and that it doesn't get hung up in customs. Shipping from LVR is 50 euros or about 65 dollars; they use FedEx international priority which is why it’s so expensive but fast.

are the raws on louisaviaroma japanese/italian??

They have both.

Japanese = "BRUT"

Italian = "NOSTALGY"

I bought a pair of size 27 18cm Dior Homme tight fit jeans...if anyone bought a 26 and found them to be unfitting, would you be interested in a trade? Mine are brand new. Tags and all, i am wanting to trade these for a smaller size due to my ridiculous skinnyness. I am keeping them safe in the lvr box.

Any questions, please e-mail me at [email protected]

I just bought a pair of Dior 19cm's off a user here. I love the fit, except he had them hemmed, and the inseam seems a bit shorter than the legnth quoted. How much stretch could I get out of these? What method could I use to get an extra inch out of the inseam? They fit ok, but I'd like a little more stacking.

My fav diors. Don't wear them too often though.

DSC00009.jpg

-Mems

When I was at the DH store in Paris one of the salesmen was wearing a pair of these. They worked for him because of the environment but I honestly couldn't picture him wearing them outside of the boutique. I can't envision an occasion where I'd go 'Yes, this situation calls for my mirror pants.'

When I was at the DH store in Paris one of the salesmen was wearing a pair of these. They worked for him because of the environment but I honestly couldn't picture him wearing them outside of the boutique. I can't envision an occasion where I'd go 'Yes, this situation calls for my mirror pants.'

HAHA, reminds me of superman.

I picked up some Dior's while I was in Paris about 10 days ago. I normally wear a size 32 and I picked up the Japanese 21cm in a 31 (while the 30's fit fine in the waist but were far too tight for my larger calves). They've stretched a bunch in the waist but I haven't measured so I can't say exactly how much.

dior.jpg

I am Diored the same as above (new to DH) but I totally agree with the comments about the clasp. totally unnecessary. I expect it to break anytime as i try to close it. I actually have a pair of pradas and they have a not totally different contraption and it is now broken.

great forum. thanks

I just received a pair of dior italian 21cms from eluxury in a size 31 which was loose in the waist (and everywhere else) upon arrival, so I need to get something 2 sizes smaller. I decided that Ill return these and get the 19cm japan from luisaviaroma, but Ive also heard that those fit smaller originally and stretch less so should I get a 29 or a 30? By the way the 21cm fit was MUCH baggier than expected

.....does it matter?

not tryin to be a dick, i dont think people go into a pair of diors with that kind of consideration in mind...nor did the producers most likely make them thinkin that kinda shit either.

just wanted to know b/c i want to know if they're stiff or not. doesn't the weight have to do with how stiff they are?

anyway, are dior homme raw stiff when you first get them?

I just received a pair of dior italian 21cms from eluxury in a size 31 which was loose in the waist (and everywhere else) upon arrival, so I need to get something 2 sizes smaller. I decided that Ill return these and get the 19cm japan from luisaviaroma, but Ive also heard that those fit smaller originally and stretch less so should I get a 29 or a 30? By the way the 21cm fit was MUCH baggier than expected

It's a bit hard to help when we don't know your usual waist size.