Dior Homme Denim (FAQ ON FIRST PAGE - read me)

sXXXe

I've been reading a bit about Dior Raw's, and I'm thinking of getting a pair. I am 5'4", 140lbs, and I have athletic thighs. I can fit into size 26 and 27 Diesel jeans like Zathans, Farcos, Vikers, and Onijos. It seems that a 27 in Dior Raw would fit me, right? But evenso, should I go for a 26 since they will stretch some?

Depends on your true waist size. I would follow that rule, or maybe one size down, but no less. The waist stretches fine but, for the blacks at least, the thigh and rest of the jeans don't stretch as easily or have much give. I am 5'10 and 127lbs and the 27 dh 19cm blacks are tight for me--and it's been a few months.

the black diors seem a bit tighter than the blues. ive had the blues for about 4 months now and they have stretched out to be a very comfortable 30.5 inches or so (they are my favorite pair of jeans ever). the black is sitll lingering around 29.75 inches, although they are 2 months old. hopefully the blacks stretch out to match the blues but at this rate, its probably not going to happen.

ayn the wear on your diors look good...but when i see your pics of you wearing them, i can't help but think you are wearing them a little bit too high (esp. that pic with your flat head shirt really shows this). I think Diors look best worn a bit lower on the hips for a more natural, relaxed fit.

i think the same also applies to KING, dude wears his diors way too high. if that's the case they're no different from Levi's....

fade: yeah, i now notice that when i look at my pics... thanks for pointing that out... they're pretty big at the waist now so when i walk around in them they quickly fall to the hips... I guess in some pics maybe I somehow pulled them up before I snapped the pics for some random reason...

n0torious: belt is an LGC belt...

fade: yeah, i now notice that when i look at my pics... thanks for pointing that out... they're pretty big at the waist now so when i walk around in them they quickly fall to the hips... I guess in some pics maybe I somehow pulled them up before I snapped the pics for some random reason...

n0torious: belt is an LGC belt...

yeah i see what you're getting at...the same happened to all my Diors. It bothered me for a while but now i just let em hang looser a bit, but i also make sure the belt's not fastened too tight so it looks like they're being hung up unnaturally. Gotta let them fall where they fall, within reason of course.

Hey guys, just recently got my diors and initially i never really liked the fit...but as i continued wearing i learned to love it. Here are some pictures.

DSC02593.jpg

DSC02595.jpg

DSC02594.jpg

Joe... nice relaxed fit,that's pretty much my stee right there. I assume you sized up on the 21cm's...Japanese or Italian?

I have a stupid question, I have a pair of jeans dior wears 1 time to you but then ill-fatedly they have been soiled, if I wash them they are tightened or they remained equal?

(sorry for my english)

i think this belongs in the oops i shit my pants thread. j/k.

they are sanforized jeans meaning they won't shrink a lot. whatever does shrink, you can stretch out with wear. to be on the safe side, you might want to hand wash, then hang to dry. avoid the dryer. hope this helps.

alright i've searched around this thread fairly extensively and haven't been too lucky finding what im looking for, although im sure its mentioned quite a bit.

1. can i pick these up at the dior homme store in nyc?

2. what do they retail for(19cm and 21cm)

thanks a lot.