Dior Homme Denim (FAQ ON FIRST PAGE - read me)

sXXXe

im pretty sure someone covered that the "brut's" are made in japan and the "nostalgia's" are made in italy

someone correct me if im wrong

That's for Browns and/or Luisviaroma. eLuxury lists the raw jeans as Brut because Brut is French for Raw. But as stated the jeans they sell is Made in Italy.

could one compare the tightness of the xx-005 with the 21 cm, is there a big difference? i dont go tighter than xx-005 so would dior 21 cm be a bad choice if i wanted to have a low slung look

thanks

The xx005 are tighter feeling that the dior 19's. I bought them both. The diors fit much nicer up top, hard to explain. The pbjs feel like they are sufficating your crotch. so i would assume the 21 cms would be even looser.

man 21cm would be like wearing your everyday jeans comfy and great cut and very flattering cut.. while 19cm's are kinda your skinny but not so skinny jeans for fashionista's but depends on what you want..

damn, i just recieved and returned a pair of grey 19cm's from eluxury today. i sized down one hoping they would be MIJ, turned out the denim was actually made in italy and they were pretty damn baggy.

i guess it's just better to go to the store in NYC again and try on a few different sizes...

not that im really concerned, more out of curiosity's sake before i go, but does the store on 57th carry the MIJ 19cm's?

I'm pretty sure that eluxury only has the made in italy denim. however, i called the NYC store the other day for 19cms, and they still had a few sizes so you can check there...

as for these, are they raw/unwashed denim? browns doesn't actually say it on the product description, but anyone ever deal with these on their site??... thanks

http://www.brownsfashion.com/BrownsFashionSite/product/BrownsFashion_Mensstore_Jeans/80896.htm

Ok, I finally got some pictures. I was thinking about doing a taper at the bottom, but after talking to my friends and such I have just said fuck it. They are Diors, I will let them be. I think I am just not used to so much extra fabric at my ankles. I have some chelsea boots in the mail from England, they should make the stacking look pretty cool I think. These are raw black 19cm Japanese. Size 32 worn for about 1.5 months.

Frontdior.jpg

Backdior.jpg

Sidedior.jpg

in my opinion, skinny jeans just dont look good without some type of stacking.. it'll resemble tights too much. the ones u have on fit you very nicely. i'd loose the over coat though cause the big over coat and the small jeans seems like poor proportion

cosine... but great fit. Can't wait to get my pair of SExIH01BKs...

And I finally get what stacking is. Damn for the longest time I thought it was doubling up your cuffs... haha

i'm a true 32, but I can't find any made in japan size 31, 21cm diors but i can find the italy's in all sizes (eluxury). would you guys recommend getting a 32 japan or a 31 italy? basically what it comes down to, is that i really want diors after reading this thread!

did u trying calling one of these:

Vegas- 702.735.1345.

NY- 212.421.6009.

LA- 310.247.8003.

i ordered mine from ny awhile back. tons of sizes in japans 19cm. not sure about 21cm.

I've been reading a bit about Dior Raw's, and I'm thinking of getting a pair. I am 5'4", 140lbs, and I have athletic thighs. I can fit into size 26 and 27 Diesel jeans like Zathans, Farcos, Vikers, and Onijos. It seems that a 27 in Dior Raw would fit me, right? But evenso, should I go for a 26 since they will stretch some?

Anyone have thigh measurements at the crotch level of either a size 26 or 27?

Also, just to make sure, is the Brut on luisaviaroma made in Japan, and is the S/S 07 version in stock or pre-sale?