Dior Homme Denim (FAQ ON FIRST PAGE - read me)

sXXXe

so shit, i cant find any black dior brut 19cm's........

were they last season and they just dont make them anymore now?

They definitely have them this season, I've been selling pairs in even sizes for $286-292 (depending on where they ship) in the SuperMarket for a few weeks already :).

(No size 28's at the moment, 30 and up. Hope to get some 28's and 29's soon).

hey guys, im 6'3'' and 170lbs, looking to get a pair of diors, 19cm. i wear a 30 in new standards, but kinda slouchy too. the new standards have stretched out a lot already, and are loose fitting. i've heard mixed comments regarding converting from your NS to dior size, but should i get the 31s instead of 30s just so i can have a longer inseam, considering my height?? i also like a looser fit, but not excessively baggy. thanks!

i went to the store today just to try on the 19cm's... real quick question... if i couldn't get the last button on should i size up one or do you think i'll be able to get that button after a little stretching?

depends on what you want to do with it.

if you want to wear them all the time, its probably a better idea to get the ones you cant button. they WILL stretch in due time. the thing you dont want is to get them too big and have them stretch out later to the point where you loose the dior essence, the antifit etc.

if you can button in store ------long time wear------> probably will stretchout to be too big

if you cant button in store -----long time wear-------> probably will stretch out to be perfect

if you can button in store ----not long time wear---> probably will retain the same fit

if you cant button in store ---not long time wear---> probably will be too tight

after the advice of ayn and sidneylo, i got sized down to a smaller waist (27 waist). i couldnt button them in the store. i posted pictures on this thread in an earlier post. I wore them for a month around the house (while sleeping too) purposely on the area of my butt with the largest circumfrence to stretch them out as much as possible. I went back to the dior store to get my black 19cms (i originally got the blue 19cms) and the people at the store were commenting how they fit perfectly and how they were surprised at how well they turned out (they were like leggings when i tried them on at the store).

so it really depends on how you wear them. if you wear them alot, they will stretch out more than if you wear them less. size accordingly.

hey guys, im 6'3'' and 170lbs, looking to get a pair of diors, 19cm. i wear a 30 in new standards, but kinda slouchy too. the new standards have stretched out a lot already, and are loose fitting. i've heard mixed comments regarding converting from your NS to dior size, but should i get the 31s instead of 30s just so i can have a longer inseam, considering my height?? i also like a looser fit, but not excessively baggy. thanks!

I'm your exact same weight / size but I opted to get the 21cm just because I think the smaller opening would look funky with such big feet. As far as sizing, I bought my true size and it's been fine for me, they stretched a bit but not too bad, and after walking in the rain a bit in them, they were nice and snug again. Anyway that was just my experience, so;

I agree with naturaljax on this one. Sounds like your best bet would be to go with the 21cm. Since you are looking for a looser fit the jap 19cm might be too tapered for your liking. Though it is possible to size up to achieve a somewhat baggier fit it would probably make more sense for you to just get the 21cm. If you are really set on getting 19cm consider getting the Italian made ones since the taper is less on them.

Dude,

Despite how rude you are being, i will remove this post from the thread because (you are right) it shouldn't be here. However, I want to let you know that i keep posting the same message in repetition because i am trying to SELL the item, in order for me to possibly get the jeans in my size. I understand a trade is not an option.

It would have been much more tactful to PM me, and i would have removed the post anyway.

Don't dude me,

julian

sorry i know this has probably been discussed before, but i can't find a legit answer in this forum. what's the main difference between the dior italian and japanese denim in the 21 cms? it seems that most are indifferent, but still choose to go for japan, since it's "made in japan". is there a big difference? i know the japanese ones cost most, but is it really noticiably different in quality for the 21cm? cheers

islandboi, the color of the japanese dh's is slightly lighter than the italians, and of course, the denim is japanese as opposed to italian, i suppose most people on here just prefer the japanese denim over the italian

sorry i know this has probably been discussed before, but i can't find a legit answer in this forum. what's the main difference between the dior italian and japanese denim in the 21 cms? it seems that most are indifferent, but still choose to go for japan, since it's "made in japan". is there a big difference? i know the japanese ones cost most, but is it really noticiably different in quality for the 21cm? cheers

Color aside, the Japanese denim is actually a tad bit slimmer (by about .5 or a full centimeter, I can't recall right now), and will stretch less than the Italians.

Size 31 - Pics before any soak or wash.

http://hotimg1.fotki.com/b/68_50/174_2/DSC00192.jpg

http://hotimg2.fotki.com/b/68_50/174_2/DSC00218.jpg

http://hotimg2.fotki.com/a/68_50/174_2/DSC00202.jpg

http://hotimg1.fotki.com/b/68_50/174_2/DSC00209.jpg

http://hotimg2.fotki.com/b/68_50/174_2/DSC00219.jpg

http://hotimg1.fotki.com/a/68_50/174_2/DSC00224.jpg

these are awesome! tough choice between these and the s5000bks for my fav jeans. not really sure how i want to wear these yet. i think once they loosen up a little i might pull them down a bit. thoughts?

The fit on those Dior's look good on you. I'm also normally a size 30, but bought the 31 raw black denim 19cm. They have stretched a bit but not that much. How's your jeans fitting you now?

Can somebody tell me where the style of jean would be classified in-store, does it clearly say 19cm or 21cm on the tags or inside the jeans perhaps? The reason I ask is because somebody in Osaka is trying to find a pair for me and isn't as fashion savvy as some of you. Thanks.

Can somebody tell me where the style of jean would be classified in-store, does it clearly say 19cm or 21cm on the tags or inside the jeans perhaps? The reason I ask is because somebody in Osaka is trying to find a pair for me and isn't as fashion savvy as some of you. Thanks.

On the tag, after the first part of the reference number, there will be either a 19 or a 21.

It says right on the page "Made in Italy."

I don't mean to spam this thread, but if anyone's looking for even sized MIJ Black Raws in 19cm, I'm selling them for below retail (atm, 1 sz 30 left, and 34's and 36. Hope to get 28, 29's and more 30 and 32's in the next few weeks).

VVVV A lot of people (and even above in this very post), the Japanese denim is referred to as MIJ, for Made in Japan. The Italian denim is MII.

im pretty sure someone covered that the "brut's" are made in japan and the "nostalgia's" are made in italy

someone correct me if im wrong