Dior Homme Denim (FAQ ON FIRST PAGE - read me)

sXXXe

jeez, if thats the way he wants to wear them, then let him be.

so what, if he wants to be different. i actually think its kinda cool and shows some creativity and initiative on his part to think outside the box as opposed to copying the pre-fabricated dior look just bc its there . . .

we're not all the same, get over it. you should know this bc i'm sure you have friends that could flame you just the same and question why you spend $300 on a pair of jeans.

we're all conformists in some way or the other . . .

I think this quote needs to be in every thread.........we all have our own vision.

It has nothing to do with Dior Homme...I was just saying that it's pretty pointless to buy a pair of slim jeans and to wear them like sweat pants.

Shut the fuck up.

highly recommend the creased khaki's. i got a grey pair with a sateen finish that are the perfect fit. the creased wear out after a while, thank god.

i was hoping to get a pair...kinda disappointed to hear the creases wear out, i like that detail. Still they look like a well made, nicely fitting khaki pant. I think that hook fasture detail looks even better on the khaki than it does on the denim.

Those I would get in a more relaxed fit.

Fashion has no law people. No rules. No Codes. Only what the wearer deems fit for his/her personality. For those who get angry by the way a man wears a pair of jeans, I would suggest looking for the brighter sides of life rather than focusing on such minuscule things.

78-Keep doing your thing. By the way, what kind of cool job do you have that you can go to all those locations? I am rather envious, and all good surf spots too! Killer!

P.S. I want those grey diors.

damn, need to stop looking at these threads. just orderd me some diors. shit.

haha, i feel you...i just did the same thing the other day. read this thread, then ordered a pair from luisaviaroma.

that leads me to my next question: did anyone else who ordered from LVR in the US have to fill out a customs form? fedex called, and now i have to fill out an 'import id input record' in order to receive my shipment. im just curious if this is standard protocol, since i have to enter my SSN..

haha, i feel you...i just did the same thing the other day. read this thread, then ordered a pair from luisaviaroma.

that leads me to my next question: did anyone else who ordered from LVR in the US have to fill out a customs form? fedex called, and now i have to fill out an 'import id input record' in order to receive my shipment. im just curious if this is standard protocol, since i have to enter my SSN..

Yes, this is standard.

Prepare to get dinged with fees!

Guest The City

Does anyone know if luisaviaroma.com sends a confirmation email once your item has shipped? I bought a pair of 19cm's the other day and I haven't gotten any notification of shipping or anything.

78 - the dior's look dope worn like that as well. Worn little loose or little tight, who cares. I have a pair of black raws and had a pair of blue raws in 19cm that were bought true to size, ended up fitting a little baggy. I was cool with that. Told they don't look right worn that way, oh well.

BTW, those grey Dior's are hot.

I bought a pair of white Dior Homme jeans---now I'm wondering if I should have bought the denim instead. I have a TON of denim jeans so I thought getting a pair of white jeans would be different and appropriate for the Summer months ahead. I'll post photos later.

i was hoping to get a pair...kinda disappointed to hear the creases wear out, i like that detail. Still they look like a well made, nicely fitting khaki pant. I think that hook fasture detail looks even better on the khaki than it does on the denim.

Those I would get in a more relaxed fit.

they don't wear out entirely, just don't look as severe. i would just say they look more natural after a while. the fake crease look to me is too close to the fake whiskered look on jeans.

goldengloves - An architect

apu - didn't you get banned or something?

naaa... no reason for me to get banned

i just dont post on SFreaker cos the forum has degraded so much nowadays + i always get flammed no matter what i post

My size 27 19cm "Crushed Edge" jeans just arrived from the Dior Homme boutique*. They are these ones. Sorry about the crappy pictures.

* by just arrived I mean "I just got back from spending two getting to/from the FedEx facility to pick them up because the Dior Homme boutique forgot to write my apartment number on the package and, despite FedEx saying they were there last night, they were not really there after I spent the same amount of time getting to/from there then."

diorfront.jpg

diorback.jpg

My size 27 19cm "Crushed Edge" jeans just arrived from the Dior Homme boutique*. They are these ones. Sorry about the crappy pictures.

* by just arrived I mean "I just got back from spending two getting to/from the FedEx facility to pick them up because the Dior Homme boutique forgot to write my apartment number on the package and, despite FedEx saying they were there last night, they were not really there after I spent the same amount of time getting to/from there then."

diorfront.jpg

diorback.jpg

awesome. you pull off the dior look effortlessly. best fit on dior's i've seen in a while. seemed like everyone was trying to pull these off, and the wash looks great/realistic as well