Conners Sewing Factory

Flash

^I recall you saying the 46's are much more comfortable! I'm trying to bum some 1941's (if at all possible and if any sizes remain), so I'm guessing the sizes are closer to the 46? Haven't asked anyone for measurements yet though. I had a pre-order of #8 Alden Indy's on Grant fall through because Alden failed to ship my size; meaning, I now have about $775 no longer committed to anything  :D  :P  B)  

Edited by aho

yes mate , the 46's are way more comfortable

the 47 denim doesnt stretch all that much and the waist is tapered and gets fuller as you go through the hips 

the 46 denim stretches a lot easier than the 47 , the waist is cut more straight compared to the hips ( hope this makes sense )

havent got a clue aabout the 41's mate , hope you get them ... would be cool to have one around the forums 

Damn ed...I'm thinking I could squeeze into a 36 in that case, though I want to wash often...

If you know off hand Flash, what's the differential in the front and back rise on most pairs? I actually prefer a less "level" front/back rise difference as it's my gut that screws me over. Same thing that happened with my TCB's, and why I prefer Ooe's over everything else fit wise :(

Sorry, totally being lazy right now and should ask Konaka-san, but figured I'd tap the CSF master's shoulder!  :D  B)

@Seratonin, similar yeah...All of my vintage pairs (well worn and washed) are at least 2-3 inches below tagged size

Edited by aho

Thanks everyone! I'm thinking I can make the size 36 work but will have to consider the rise situation in the end.

@flash, unfortunately JUKE won't ship to me; I could go the proxy route, but would rather just buy from Konaka-san directly to be honest.  Here's hoping another run will be made! 46's for me in the meantime :)

Compared to all the other models Konako-san is pushing out, my M47 is kinda “boringâ€.

The stitching is pretty accurate and so is the folded selvage. But I wanted the “ultimate†501 and usually the ’47 version is regarded as the ultimate jeans.
Maybe I get the M46 First Half one day…who knows.

Edited by beautiful_FrEaK