Conners Sewing Factory

Flash

The website confirms my earlier suspicion that the model is named after Santa Cruz, California. But now I am various why he chose Santa Cruz, and San Jose as names of this WW2 models? I understand San Francisco but not so much the others. I'm not complaining though! He chose two great cities! But now I feel like I need to buy both models to rep.

Honestly I want all 3 WWII's, plus both 46's AND the 47 :/

Time to start selling things off...lol

@flash, perhaps you and I should buy a "sample package" in our respective sizes and split the price...Then we'd be set for the next few decades lol

Edited by aho

^

Pretty sure you can ask for it by filling in the form at the bottom of the site.

Might have a chance to stopby fortyniners/Conners in the upcoming Japan trip, could be dangerous for my bank account.

(Back pocket stitching on WWII Santa Cruz is particularly tasty.)

The new website is nice, it clears up some questions I had in relation to what made each model different.

I really like the jacket offerings, and it looks like they are made up to size 46 so I need to clear out some closet space.

My initial reaction is that I'm drawn towards the 46 second half, has a nice mix of details.

• 3 weeks later...

Very happy to meet up with Yoshiaki-san at his workplace!

7ZRiFCQ.jpg

RDh1e7P.jpg

laNk2WQ.jpg

5rBVlEc.jpg

Last but not least:

mOFEcpn.jpg

Not much photographs, he is very busy working through orders. Don't really feel like disturbing him for too long.

Ended up drinking the cool-aid. Picked up a pair of early 46 (WWII) model.

Very thankful that the sample pair he got is my size, he told me making a new one will take at least 3 more months. His reputation is definitely picking up steam.