What about Jeans Jackets ....

beatle

Joe McCoy's Denim Jacket 1999~2013

xar6.jpg

This is zk4025's jacket from the Evo thread. I've been loving this for the last few months, I can't believe it's not on this thread. I love this vintage fading, perfect for a type II. Check out more pics at the link.

http://supertalk.superfuture.com/index.php/topic/3533-the-evolution-of-jeans-pictures-scones-and-tea/?p=3003581

Thanks guys! For a little more info on the storm rider, I found it at a thrift store for about $25, which if ebay is any indication is a steal. The Lee tag on the breast pocket only has the "r" and not the "MR", which if I remember correctly places it around the mid 1960s. It's a great winter jacket!

Dear all,

I recently tried a piece of Type III jacket from Levis, I'm totally in love with it! Gotta shot myself in the legs for not discovering this sooner. However, I am not that well off at the moment, is there anywhere online that has the trucker for cheap? It would be awesome if it was in indigo.

Thank you all!

Dear all,

I recently tried a piece of Type III jacket from Levis, I'm totally in love with it! Gotta shot myself in the legs for not discovering this sooner. However, I am not that well off at the moment, is there anywhere online that has the trucker for cheap? It would be awesome if it was in indigo.

Thank you all!

Have you heard of ebay?

@hwesang - Also, depending on where you live, you can try thrift stores, type III's are pretty common but finding a dark indigo would be rare. Otherwise eBay/craigslist is the way to rumble. If you need it new, Levi's store online has sales pretty often and I think they're new truckers cost around $80. Good luck! 

@Bendix, I agree. That Levi's Sig. is my favorite out of the bunch. I love that grey-ish blue hue on it. But whatsup with the left shoulder fade? It looks cool, just wondering why it's only on the left side.

@Bendix, I agree. That Levi's Sig. is my favorite out of the bunch. I love that grey-ish blue hue on it. But whatsup with the left shoulder fade? It looks cool, just wondering why it's only on the left side.

I love the color too—never seen another quite like it. The shoulder fade is from wearing it with a messenger bag, and the fade on the very bottom on the back side is from a cycling backpack.

• 4 weeks later...

Was hoping someone could suggest some slim fitting denim jackets (mostly slimmer in the sleeves). Really hoping to find ones with hand pockets and raw or one wash. I'm thinking about the Ande Whall Grizzly, but just not sure about the zig zag stitching.

Thanks for any insight

I posted this on the IH forums but I use SuFu more and figured I should toss it in here too. I hope that no one minds. Jacket it Self Edge x Iron Heart Type III = SEXIH22TYPEIII

Hey all! Got mine about a week after release. Probably have about 10 wears in and it's finally loosening up. It was like sticking my arms into cardboard sleeves after I initially soaked it. I soaked the jacket on warm/hot for about 10 minutes which shrunk it a tad for me. I can get post measurements if anyone requests them (I did take initial measurements but was lazy and haven't taken the new ones yet). My jacket is a 40 and I believe the fit is spot on for me but I only wish the sleeves were a tad longer for when my arms are out (driving mostly).

Here's two pictures of me today grabbing some food. I tried taking some photos with my DSLR a week ago but they didn't turn out very good because the scenery was terrible. :-/ http://imgur.com/a/oiSIX

pwQD8HIl.jpg
jWzSkFIl.jpg

Also, Here's a bonus shot of the jacket standing up on it's own from my Instagram http://instagram.com/p/ks2-oMJr0L/
dd97bcde9b6411e38bbc12ff09ecf480_8.jpg

Some pictures of the new Railcar Deuce X012 jacket. 14.75 ounce dark indigo Cone Mills red line selvedge. Currently almost done with production of our next run. Available to order online here http://www.railcarfinegoods.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=RMJDEUCEX012

Size them true to size for snug fit. Dont size down.

deucex012_001.jpg

deucex012_002.jpg

X-Post

Love this jacket, although the length is quite short.  Very to little shrinkage after 2 hot washes

I just got this guy a couple of days ago.  S0552XX 15oz., Size 44, 2 hot washes.

Brand New

WP_20140312_004.jpg

2nd Hot Wash drying

WP_20140313_001.jpg

Quick work stealth shot

WP_20140314_004.jpg