What about Jeans Jackets ....

beatle

Based on this site: http://www.vintagemotorcyclejackets.com/lee1.htm, it appears to be from 1970 or 1971, at least based on the label nomenclature.

Nice jacket.

-Jake

• 2 weeks later...

Has anyone seen this yet? I was looking through the 660's contest jeans at BiG and came across this by Fullcount:

http://blueingreensoho.com/site/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=shop.flypage&product_id=5315&category_id=&manufacturer_id=34&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=28

Pretty amazing! I clicked on the last picture and thought it was a sweatshirt lined denim jacket.

mcallistermizy, nice one! And I also figured out you're IRA! :D

Has anyone seen this yet? I was looking through the 660's contest jeans at BiG and came across this by Fullcount:

http://blueingreensoho.com/site/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=shop.flypage&product_id=5315&category_id=&manufacturer_id=34&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=28

Pretty amazing! I clicked on the last picture and thought it was a sweatshirt lined denim jacket.

Hehe, I actually thought first that what are you babbling, it IS denim jacket lined with a sweatshirt! :)

yeah i love that blazer, formal workwear or something lol.

I'm not great on levi's dating but I think its 50's. Not 100% sure on that though.

I have an ALD Royal jacket that I wear 24/7 at the moment, I think if i'm still wearing it by the time im 85 it might look something like that.

yeah i love that blazer, formal workwear or something lol.

I'm not great on levi's dating but I think its 50's. Not 100% sure on that though.

I have an ALD Royal jacket that I wear 24/7 at the moment, I think if i'm still wearing it by the time im 85 it might look something like that.

That Levi's jacket is 1962+. The Type III jackets weren't made earlier than that. This guide should help you nail down the date more exactly.

http://www.vintagemotorcyclejackets.com/chart1.htm

-Jake

no its denim, feels about 14oz, maybe 16oz.

thanks jake

My pleasure. Let us know when it's from if you figure it out, or at least narrow the time range down.

thats a nice jacket. Son Of Stag is a great shop, the guy who runs it is really knowlegable. its a shame that their website is so shit! Did you buy it?

not related but I need advice from someone. I've been wearing my ALD Royal jacket hard for about 2 months now and its still stiff as a board, is it worth giving it a soak or is this not really going to make a difference. its sanforized.

That just makes me sad...we´re all gazing at this beautiful vintage jacket ...and u start talking about stone wash...it´s like being woke up in the middle of a super nice dream

Der Coitus interruptus (lat. coitus „Geschlechtsverkehr“ und interruptus „unterbrochen“) ist eine veraltete und sehr unsichere Methode der natürlichen Empfängnisverhütung, bei dem der Geschlechtsverkehr so unterbrochen wird, dass die Ejakulation des Mannes außerhalb der Vagina erfolgt.

Der Coitus interruptus (lat. coitus „Geschlechtsverkehr“ und interruptus „unterbrochen“) ist eine veraltete und sehr unsichere Methode der natürlichen Empfängnisverhütung, bei dem der Geschlechtsverkehr so unterbrochen wird, dass die Ejakulation des Mannes außerhalb der Vagina erfolgt.

haha, beatle - da triffst du wohl ins schwarze oder mit dem hammer auf den nackten ... !

That just makes me sad...we´re all gazing at this beautiful vintage jacket ...and u start talking about stone wash...it´s like being woke up in the middle of a super nice dream

clever

but i think you need to heed your own signature

Nah,

tried it on, fell in love with it and went on my merry way to find it cheaper on the internet. They quoted me £175 in the shop buts up for £149 on their very own website.

As its my birthday this week I think i'll treat myself, but only if they match their net price in-store.

A soak will probably get alot of the starch out and make your jacket softer. I like 'em a bit stiff myself (ooh err)

thats a nice jacket. Son Of Stag is a great shop, the guy who runs it is really knowlegable. its a shame that their website is so shit! Did you buy it?

not related but I need advice from someone. I've been wearing my ALD Royal jacket hard for about 2 months now and its still stiff as a board, is it worth giving it a soak or is this not really going to make a difference. its sanforized.

yes no need to apologize

perhaps my message had more bite in its textual tone than intended

nothing personal, just differing viewpoints. i have great respect for the history of denim in its more authentic and original state, although it is not a genre i have ever delved too deeply in. Just not very much of a purist in regards to raw/pre-distressed.

this is my first Denim jacket and i love it.... its a The Steam locomotive d57xxx and i think its the best i can get for a resonable coin here in sweden.

a type 2 jacket based on levis 507xx its kinda obvious :D

3338050100_dcd82d2edc.jpg?v=0

3335392752_2fa4bfb4df.jpg?v=0

3335393152_ae540ef7be.jpg?v=0

3334557105_94c1233881.jpg?v=0

3335393998_795e660e87.jpg?v=0

3335394888_0d57c1244c.jpg?v=0

3335397320_fa6fb70331.jpg?v=0

3335398122_56e74ab36c.jpg?v=0

the denim is really slubby and hairy. i like that kind of denim.