What about Jeans Jackets ....

beatle

those measurements seem large for a w40 jacket...

perhaps I don't know what I'm talking about.

Isn't a 40 a medium and 42 a large (when comparing to the jackets sized with letters not numbers)?

and yes I realize those are centimeter measurements.

i really love that jacket cole, having in mind how long it takes to break in a denim jacket...

my tripleworks is taking forever, but i guess this is good...

theres some on page 47, not much has changed since, and its been fucking more than a year ! think ill give it a wash in a couple of months...

D'oh! Yeah, sorry, missed that. Heh.

-Jake

love that jacket cole. Do you wear it every day??
i really love that jacket cole, having in mind how long it takes to break in a denim jacket...

my tripleworks is taking forever, but i guess this is good...

Thanks! I wear it almost everyday. This XX denim is pretty sweet. It's closer to color to the original Levi's 557 jacket, and it's pretty much on point with the details.

Cole, that jacket looks awesome.

I'm jealous.. i've started on a Dry Bones Type III that i've been wearing for a bit over a year now, but i'm tempted to get the Flat Head Type II that's made of their 3XXX denim. Partially because of the denim but also because lately i'm leaning more towards the look of the 50's style rather than the 60's style jacket.

woah, what a shot, epic pbjs and that epic connie in the same fit... i remember when u posted that exact fit after youve been working or crawling in some cave or mine or something... that shit made me cream..

woah, what a shot, epic pbjs and that epic connie in the same fit... i remember when u posted that exact fit after youve been working or crawling in some cave or mine or something... that shit made me cream..

those are eternals, not pbjs. but anyways this fit is nice and the conny looks great. i wore same combo today.

got something different the other day...

an old Helmut Lang type III in a charcoal colour. washed it, spun it in the dryer to shrink it as much as i could, and enjoyed the wrinkly one-wash texture to it. like coleslawyum i'm wearing it all the time, even in the house.

super quiet detailing, black stitching instead of orange/lemon on the levi's indigo jackets. the denim is heavy, and has a good weight to it. it's like a type III reduced to its most minimal level.

helmut.jpg

I was wondering if someone could help me with this jean jacket

its a lee 101J but I don't know if its vintage or some re-release. i bought it from a local good will, but it looks really weird on me so I'm going to end up selling it.

leeriders0001.jpg

leeriders0002.jpg

leeriders0003.jpg

leeriders0005.jpg

it seems that someone had it pressed a long time ago and it has some creases, but it has very little wear on it and looks like it may have been washed once or never.

anybody know anything?