What about Jeans Jackets ....

beatle

Nice jacket. Don't take this the wrong way, but do you feel weird at all wearing a tee shirt that's so much longer than the jacket? I guess it's just a matter of personal taste, but the fact that the jacket is so much shorter than all of my shirts is one reason why I don't wear my Samurai type-3 that often. It makes me want to tuck everything in.

Scored this last week , 24mjz from 64-66 . Size 42 with orig gripper zipper that works great . Faded out but still neat with dark jeans (47s in pic) .

24mjz.jpg

Thanks, Opie!

Since everyone in this thread has posted mostly vintage / vintage style jackets so far, I don't know if this counts... I had put this up in the supermarket long ago, but have also got one I own.

Levi's RED Casual/Formal jacket - Fall/Winter 2001

13 oz. denim with a viscose/acetate lining with a celestial star and moon print. Lapels are trimmed in black leather. Arms are cut like a motorcycle style jacket with curved seams.

CasualFormal01.jpg

CasualFormal02.jpg

CasualFormal04.jpg

Super nice jacket!..

Yesterday I bought a Conny raw, my very first one..

It was in sale for €22,50!

I don't know if I'm actually gonna wear it so often.. I'm not such a Denim jacket person. Couldn't just let him hang there? haha.

What size is the Conny? I'm looking to get a Conny in Medium

I got the last one (they only had like 3 or 4 raws in stock..)

My conny is a Large, A bit spare room @ body but good arm length, it's good overall..

They still have got the prewash tho..

• 2 weeks later...
Made from a white Kaihara yellow-selvage denim. One of 25 made.

DSCF3636.jpg

DSCF3639.jpg

DSCF3640.jpg

Jesus!! It's scary to think that there are another 24 of those out there somewhere!!!;)

Nice, Had one of those a few years back but it never faded anywhere near as nicely as that example. Not sure what i did with it tho'.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

x-post from evolution

Big Ben by Wrangler, chore coat.

not my evolution, found it this way. Can hardly imagine what the previous owner did with it. This is after one wash.. still dirty. Had a hard time capture the color and fading, but you get the idea.. I need to patch it up in several places soon.

with flash

bigben001.jpg

color fading towards the bottom

bigben017.jpg

bigben008.jpg

bigben009.jpg

bigben012.jpg

bigben013.jpg

bigben015.jpg

Really psyched on this. Got it for 20 bucks last weekend. I'm hoping someone can help me date it though. Here's what I know:

2-pocket (breast pockets only)

little e tab

rectangular tag w/ sewn on washing instructions, NO perforated on the right as far as I can tell.

I'm thinking it's late 70's, maybe early 80's but I think they started doing 4 pockets in the 80s. Any ideas? Also, do you think it works with the jeans, or is it too much denim?

levisjacketyy1.jpg

jackettagzw2.jpg

waywt33qb1.jpg