WAYWT destroyed my life (2013)

cheapmuthafukr

surprised you haven't been recruited 2 sz.  beware of sz indoctrination

^ yeah beware of using fashion forums they are dangerous and unsafe m8

my bank account is nowhere near SZ level T_T.  probably won't be posting over there any time soon.

my bank account is nowhere near SZ level T_T.  probably won't be posting over there any time soon.

they check bank account balances before you can join now?  financial background check? like wtf yo?!?!

Edited by Woogle

they check bank account balances before you can join now?  financial background check? like wtf yo?!?!

lol no, but they like their brands. can't afford to walk around decked head-to-toe in ro/pugh/ann d etc

for what it's worth most (but certainly not all) people on sz are not particularly wealthy. they just find ways to 'make it work'. some people prefer to buy into specific aesthetics or whatever at the expense of maybe going out lots or what have you. not that I'm some sort of weird ambassador from SZ (don't post there that much anymore) but more my impression from the time I've been on there.

edit: Who the fuck still wears Pugh? Also how do you pronounce his name? Like "pooh"?

so @ the very least, about 51% (or 50.999999%/ETC) are not wealthy?  in your opinion what "specific aesthetics" do they "prefer to buy into?"   how does one get such an impression?

also what is yr impression (not as the unofficial ambassador of sz) of the financial standings of people on sufu? most particularly wealthy?  particularly not?  

thanks!

Edited by Woogle

so @ the very least, about 51% (or 50.999999%/ETC) are not wealthy?  in your opinion what "specific aesthetics" do they "prefer to buy into?"   how does one get such an impression?

also what is yr impression (not as the unofficial ambassador of sz) of the financial standings of people on sufu? most particularly wealthy?  particularly not?  

thanks!

lol i have no idea man i'll leave the analysis to you!  :blink:

Edit: This is a response to all of your questions.

Edited by Enaml