WAYWT destroyed my life (2013)

cheapmuthafukr

vandals

http://25.media.tumb...shy2o1_1280.jpg

are they real though? mine don't have the big ass raf on em, and they were never released through raf by as far as i know

*reminds me of that time ledger got called out on his rafstros

they are infact real. richard simons vandal

this is the dumbest shit ever and im sick of it

you don't need to be a chef to say if you don't like a dish

fuck that, people who dont post fits and always only give bad rep OR complain should not be allowed to post here, fuck off to the other supertrash threads, people like CASSAVE PIECE, ogsimpson, boy better know and the rest of the autism kr3w should seriously get the fuck out, they are useless.

fits is the only thing that show us how much do you know about what youre talking about, you can post a lot of nice pictures here, tell us what youre favourite designers are, what is youre favourite style if you have one, have a fucking great tumblr with black and white pictures of raf simons ss03 and 2000 followers. but you can still dress like shit

and if you dress like shit your opinion isnt worth nothing, its like asking a du who wears abercrombie and hollister about Carol Christian Poell

fuck that, people who dont post fits and always only give bad rep OR complain should not be allowed to post here, fuck off to the other supertrash threads, people like CASSAVE PIECE, ogsimpson, boy better know and the rest of the autism kr3w should seriously get the fuck out, they are useless.

fits is the only thing that show us how much do you know about what youre talking about, you can post a lot of nice pictures here, tell us what youre favourite designers are, what is youre favourite style if you have one, have a fucking great tumblr with black and white pictures of raf simons ss03 and 2000 followers. but you can still dress like shit

and if you dress like shit your opinion isnt worth nothing, its like asking a du who wears abercrombie and hollister about Carol Christian Poell

photo-thumb-176174.jpg?_r=1360989386

lol ok

feel free to try again once you mature a bit and have a better understanding of the world around you. ps all the ppl you mentioned less ojsimpson(bc i duno which re-reg he is lol) all look great and dress very well. just because they don't feel the need to take pics for internet validation doesn't invalidate their opinion.

can't believe i took the time to type that out omg lol

Should've just told the pickle juice story lol.

I get this, and I want to try to agree, but I don't. I remember when Matsu went on the same tirade defending his criticism of fits, but never posting one, and people were like "well post a fit then son"... You're right, you don't have to be a chef to say you don't like a dish, but you have to have some sort of a discernible palate to appreciate more complex or refined dishes, or things with an acquired taste. I used to work next to a BJ's Brewery restaurant and so many fucking plebes would wander into the shop talking about how the chicken fettucini was "some real gormey (sic) shit" and how "they haven't eaten that nice since prom in '84". I wouldn't trust the same simps to evaluate and offer a valuable opinion about a real dish, or even a food they didn't have to defrost first, and if I told them I ate braised lamb with roasted vegetables the night before and they were like "vegetables? All that sounds downright disgustin!!!" I wouldn't really give their criticism any notice because they really don't know what the fuck they're talking about. On the other hand, if John Coppedge saw my meal and was like "you basic bitch, why are you bragging about that bullshit plate" I'd probably feel embarrassed.

Now. All that being said, who knows if OJ Simpson or Cassava Piece or whoever else are the instant garlic pasta of Sufu, lurking behind anonymous profiles in their Diamond Life tee shirts (no hate to Diamond, Nick Tershay's making stupid money) and listening to Rihanna's Shine Bright Like a Diamond while they dish out fashion critiques. Or maybe they're the reincarnation of all of your true God, Seenmy, and are silently styling on all of us. I don't really take criticism into account by people that don't post a fit because I don't have a baseline to work off of, but I also don't critique people on here because I fall well within that bottom group of people that dress fairly shitty.

nextle vel mad cause sum peoples who don't post no fits don't like the arms latest. I don't think it's that bad but I don't think it's that good. plus look like a fallout boy.

Either way I really don't think anybody who comments on it need have a discerning eye, cause the arms latest can hardly be compared to a complex or defined dish.