superconfessional

Prague is nice. And no Euro.

Confession: im shit nervous about breaking it off with this girl. Been together a couple of years now with complications in between yadda yadda yadda were pretty good now. Though im so tired of her. She's the complete opposite of me and i cant have an intelligent conversation with her. She's clingy and needy and is extremely selfish. She lies and is corny as fuck, but shes drop-dead gorgeous. I'd like to add that she's insane and is expecting marriage.

Ahhhh.

Dino - When I was 18 I said all the same stuff about never having kids and never getting married. Guess what, I have been married for almost 8 years and have 3 kids now. As you get older and experience things you'll find your persective on things like relationships changes. Be open to the changes.

In my experience successful relaationships aren't ones where one person dominates another. In a good relationship you and your partner sort of find your tolerance levels on the various stuff you have to deal with in life, and one or the other takes the lead because that person cares more about that thing. If you can't find that equilibrium the relationship probably wont work, but it takes time to find that out. If you freak out and dump someone or run everytime things get a little complicated, you are shortchanging yourself.

Also, don't expect to find your life partner at 18. Kunk's experience aside, shit doesn't work out like that often. Besides, you aren't a real man until a woman really breaks your heart (and getting dumped by your prom date doesn't count).

^yeah, ive been told that and believe me im not looking for any life partner at the moment.. but i donno. saving a couple hundred thou' for myself/my gurl, not changing diapers, sleeping through the night, keeping my nice shit in my nice house nice, not going to pta meetings, not pretending to care about the neat rock the kid just found, not worrying about him/her being socially accepted, nerdy, ugly, an asshole, a criminal, a date rape victim, getting arrested, dying in a teenage drunken car wreck......

all sound damn appealing at 18.

*confession- im overhearing parents and family friends discuss refrigerators in the adjacent room... i never want to get old. fuck white people. yuppies are SO pathetic.

maybe ill just go all harold and maude on peoples asses on my 70th bday or whatever it was..

dead serious. (no pun intended lolzzz)

that's why i'm on here instead of talking to my neighbors about golf, cars and appliances. and it's not like i settled down at 18. it was the furthest thing from my mind. btw, you're gonna fall in love 5 times a day at your school. it's nearly impossible for me to go outside over there without getting a semi.

*confession- im overhearing parents and family friends discuss refrigerators in the adjacent room... i never want to get old. fuck white people. yuppies are SO pathetic.

maybe ill just go all harold and maude on peoples asses on my 70th bday or whatever it was..

dead serious. (no pun intended lolzzz)

Confession: the girl who's posing as "Yuri" on that one site that shall not be named. Her real name is Eunice Kim and she's a fired assistant manager at Club Monaco in SF. Look her up. Poser.....

Snitching on them nor-cal koreans. puahahahah! did she sleep with your bf?