superconfessional

I sang a girl a Dinosaur Jr. song in 6th grade and told her I wrote it. Because I can do a mean J. Mascis vocal impression. Not half bad at guitar either I guess. She then went and gossiped to all her gal pals that I was a song-writer. I never actually asked her out, but she always asked me to sing her the song again until like in 8th grade I told her that I was bsing her and just trying to get into her pants. Wooooo middle school. She never talked to me again haha

Nooooo The Junya Jacket Was Sold

What Jacket Am I Going To Get Now???

MAYBE NEXT TIME DONT LOWBALL

(no hate)

had the best dinner of my life tonight probably

still drunk off amazing wine

goose-liver creme brulee... soooo goood

it pays to be U.P.P.E.R. C.L.A.S.S.

i wish i had something to confess but my soul is cleansed right now

MAYBE NEXT TIME DONT LOWBALL

(no hate)

had the best dinner of my life tonight probably

still drunk off amazing wine

goose-liver creme brulee... soooo goood

it pays to be U.P.P.E.R. C.L.A.S.S.

i wish i had something to confess but my soul is cleansed right now

no, not your jacket... the reversible one...

IMG_3879-vi.jpg

i want to know everything about this guy

i found him on livejournal, hes building a squirrel gym and he writes in his diary every day, like how he feeds his squirrels and the amazin clothes hes sewing for himself

squirrel-5.jpg

squirrels are the hidden enemy of humanity. Once they have a goal, they will stop at nothing to achieve it.

often those interests conflict with species the likes of you and I.

hide your nuts girl. they're not safe.

bird feeders? You're kidding yourself. The squirrels will get to them, and there's nothing you can do to stop them.

They pick at my crops, the grapevines. They dig the seeds. What can stop them?

img9855ty1.jpg

your cat?

boots.jpg

a sacrifice?

Nay. Only brute force.

goliath-1.jpg

You cannot outthink them. They are smarter.

You cannot outwill them.

You can only learn what ticks in their minds. Give them a goal which would be the end of them. For if we must share common interests and thus conflict in procuring our desires, the only thing that will end them, is that which ends us, the human race.

Hubris. Give them their nuts. Let them grow fat. Let them thing they've won. They haven't.

Pride will be their fault, and it is then we will capitalize.

squirrel.jpg

IMG_3879-vi.jpg

i want to know everything about this guy

i found him on livejournal, hes building a squirrel gym and he writes in his diary every day, like how he feeds his squirrels and the amazin clothes hes sewing for himself

i think i went to school with this guy.

is his last name patopstry or something along those lines? he looks identical.

I fucking hate regular squirrels. They're so annoying. One time at the park i saw a dog chasing a squirrel. The squirrel ran up the tree while the dog waited at the base looking up. The squirrel then fell and was eaten alive by the dog. So funny. Albino and black squirrels are pimp, however.

mine? You don't know what you're talking about.

It's the symbol of a good day, a hearty feast, and cements the sentiment that even if you are hungry in the stomach, you will not be hungry in thought. You'll always be filled with the feast of yesterday.

You don't like pork? Lechon is like the best pork.

edit: Also its a very subtle Tom Waits reference ^_^

I just saw Bruce Hornsby. I saw him back in 2003 but as a solo act. I think I preferred him more then. Honestly, I can't make any claim on the music and find nothing really in common with it anymore. There are plenty of his songs that I still love, but I just don't think I have the attention span for it anymore (at least live).