superconfessional

I just saw Bruce Hornsby. I saw him back in 2003 but as a solo act. I think I preferred him more then. Honestly, I can't make any claim on the music and find nothing really in common with it anymore. There are plenty of his songs that I still love, but I just don't think I have the attention span for it anymore (at least live).

Did he perform his hit song "Changes"?

My best friend has been interning at a Condé Nast publication and is going to Fashion Week and whenever she tells me stories about how awesome her summer has been, I kind of want to punch her. But I also kind of want her to give me hook ups with everyone she's met.

I really hate my job... :( but then I think maybe this is it. THis is the point where you realise you're not going to get your dream job, and you're no better than all the other schleps in 9-5ers...

WAAAHHH!!!

[anyone reading this in Melbourne and wants to give me an advertising / PR / marketing comms job, please PM me for more details, i have quals and exp + full sufu rep and +2k posts...]

ughh, school doesnt have my financial aid forms...

might not be able to "go" for a year...

That shit always gets straightened out. My first year, they only had half of all my paperwork because my recruiter quit his job and disappeared. I had to do all my loan paperwork the day of orientation.

I really hate my job... :( but then I think maybe this is it. THis is the point where you realise you're not going to get your dream job, and you're no better than all the other schleps in 9-5ers...

WAAAHHH!!!

[anyone reading this in Melbourne and wants to give me an advertising / PR / marketing comms job, please PM me for more details, i have quals and exp + full sufu rep and +2k posts...]

Homie.

It's just the necessary process of life.

If you want something bad enough, you'll do everything in your power to get it.

All problems and setbacks are necessary steps toward achieving your goal.

I'm in the same position.

But I'm not giving up.

Dreamers don't give up and accept the circumstances in their lifes as is.

This is what life does to you to separate the wheat from the chafe.

Hustle muthafucka.

i just turned 25 and am just now finishing my associates degree, and i feel as if i've definitely moved too slowly through college. at least my matriculation scholarship expires in three years, so i've got incentive to start going full-time for once. now i just need to stop screwing around and do it.

oh and also i don't have a major after dumping computer science after my first year.

A fat man told me that some hoes are bitches, and some bitches are hoes. Please confirm.

I would also like to confess that my rent is now 2.329 U.S. dollars, without the electricity and the interwebs. Help me help you help me pay my rent.

Uugggghh, skiing yesterday was kinda crappy, wind was mental...feels like ive done five rounds with ravishing rick rude. They closed the hill early when the guy in front on the chairlift got a face full of icicles getting off, he was bleeding and all. Bummer.