superconfessional

Jeepster -- this crappy hotel internet is not allowing me to quote you at the moment..

anyway, yeah, I'm saying good bye to them and having a good bye party. I'm trying to keep it unknown how introverted I am.

I bet Nic is gonna read this and call me out on it..

I dunno who Nic is but honestly, don't try and passive-aggressively burn bridges. Friends are friends, whether they're good or bad, just try to keep them because eventually you'll need someone.

This comes from a reformed introvert (that spends far too much time on internet forums (sufu only))

fuck I am dying.

I hate being sick so much.

also I am having a going away bbq with friends this weekend as well. It will be fun.

Yeah, I realize that. I guess it's just that I've already become complaisant about this whole deal, I've just accepted the fact. I mean I guess there's not way to substantiate if my friends will take me in after France, but I guess what you're saying definitely can't hurt..

A reformed introvert? Teach me your ways! xD

theres a little gecko thatsbeen living in my room for like a week and i dont want to kick him out cause he looks pretty cute esp when he hangs out near my plastic animal collection, next to the dinosars, he looks like one of them, i tried to take a picture but he scooted off

Related to the how your friends dress threak:

I have this one friend, who I used to run around with a bit in my late college days; I thought he was a bit dumb at the time. Flash forward about 3 years, and now he is out of college as well, living and working with his brother, discovering life I suppose. The last time I talked to him was over AIM several months ago, he was asking me where to find neon Dunks. He wears Ed Hardy and Rock and Republics and basically dresses like a complete asshole.

I saw on the facebook that dude is going to Korea the same time as us, perhaps taking the same class at the same school as us as well. I can't even associate with this dude anymore, it's gonna be fucking embarrassing if he's up in my area.

you could always be the guy that acts friendly but is really ambiguously making fun of (yet at the same time enabling the douchebaggery) of that ed hardy guy.

I've seen six vegetarians eat meat in my presence. The most surprising instance was a girl who broke with vegetarianism to eat Lunchables.

i go with this indian vegetarian to mexican joints, and watch him order nachos or bean and cheese burritos, while we eat all-meat burritos dripping with grease on the bottom. i want to see him cave in too.