superconfessional

three edits and im stil lost.

did i fuck you when i was drunk 2000!? i didnt even know i could get a bonk-on after my half a lemonade shandy... haha.. ;) no seriously, i know what your getting at but not sure i gotted what you were getting.

p.s. arent internet fashun communities kinda made for bragging?

weren't you talking about fucking some girl I used to fuck?

if it wasn't 2000's gal, then it probably could've been one of mine? In that case, no love lost for me, I hope you got to squirtin. pm me to verify? (not for you to verify, I mean for me, hair color/general defining features/perceived socioeconomic status in lieu of name)

duuude!!!! serious, i dont munch on my friends digestives!! serial!!! before this gets out of hand, it wasnt drews, daniels or briguys ladies. id never do it to a buddy. and anyway, im pretty sure they were broken up, it was more of an ex-girl but funny story none the less.

buy me a couple soju's next time im in seoul and you'll probably get it out of me, but its definatly staying a mystery till then.

yall must be fucking with mad superfreakz to think its your girls when they dont have conceivable links to the highstreet! hope you rubbered up.... hahahah!!!!!

well, there are a lot of them floating around out there, so I just figured... :D

also, PSA: Winq and I are going to Seoul in a few weeks, with some cash to splash and squirtins for the hurtins, so you guys probably don't want to fuck anything that looks decent in Seoul for the next year or so, lest you get sloppy seconds...

well, there are a lot of them floating around out there, so I just figured... :D

also, PSA: Winq and I are going to Seoul in a few weeks, with some cash to splash and squirtins for the hurtins, so you guys probably don't want to fuck anything that looks decent in Seoul for the next year or so, lest you get sloppy seconds...

yeh right man... haha

you gonna be around in seoul this spring/summer? im probably moving over for a year, depending on which designers are decent, im applying for work in tokyo too so ill take which ever looks most interesting, but either way ill be spending some time in seoul so we should try and synchronise..

related story: (of course)

When having just moved into a flat in Sungbuk-dong a few years ago, I had an outgoing Floridian roommate and a quieter, cooler English roommate. The American said he'd gone to McDonald's and met some new guy and that we were gonna hang out with him, and I asked him how they'd met. He said he was eating a Big Mac and saw a black guy so he gave him a peace sign and they chit chatted.

Black guy rolls up, and we introduce ourselves...

him to me, in 7-11: 'yo where you from?'

me: '(city name here)'

him: 'what?! yo I'm from (city here) too, do you know __? ___? ___? ___Kim? '

me: 'yeah I used to bone her in freshman year'

him: 'oh i was tapping that last year during our internship' 'oh wait... you were first....'

me: '...yeah.... nice to meet you'

Because of our newly discovered link, we become decent friends for a couple years. Last summer, standing at a bar, I see a girl staring at the side of my face. Lo and behold, it is Miss Kim, glue of two men's friendship. I realize I don't have much to say to her, so I call up that dude and tell him who I have run into, and he was standing outside the bar anyway. He runs in, and it was certainly a sight to see, the three of us....

also, suckdick... don't you all have roughly the same measurements?

lib is white?

suckdick is shorter than me. has smaller shoe size, smaller waist. same chest size.

mass is shorter than me. has smaller shoe size, smaller waist. larger chest size.

lib is shorter than me. has similar shoe size, smaller waist. larger chest size.

the fact that i know this shit makes me very depressed right now

yeh right man... haha

you gonna be around in seoul this spring/summer? im probably moving over for a year, depending on which designers are decent, im applying for work in tokyo too so ill take which ever looks most interesting, but either way ill be spending some time in seoul so we should try and synchronise..

what a cock tease.......

related story: (of course)

Lo and behold, it is Miss Kim, goo of two men's

corrected