superconfessional

if you mean ugly as in, resembling Korea's #1 star actor only steezier, then yes, I am afraid, thomas. Don't worry, general casting call will be sometime in 2009, and I'm sure there is a bit part for you. ;)

I almost burned my house down with a cigarette. I put it out on the deck and dropped it down a hole in it. Like 10 minutes later, I look outside and see smoke, so I figured someone else was out there smoking. I looked to see who it was and I see smoke coming out of the hole.

Had I not noticed, the whole thing would have been up in flames in about 10 more minutes.

school supplies

a personal book or two you haven't read, for when you get bored

some wet naps

money for illicit substances

mexican food-making supplies

have the first

have the second

have the third

do not have the fourth (there is a good mexican place in town, will visit to determine for myself)

I took a nice laundry bag for schleppin my stuff downstairs. Turned out I just saved my laundry til Thanksgiving, and did it then, and then saved again til Spring break.

I wish I would've brought a proper cocktail mixing set to college, shaker and shot glasses, etc.

I took a nice laundry bag for schleppin my stuff downstairs. Turned out I just saved my laundry til Thanksgiving, and did it then, and then saved again til Spring break.

I wish I would've brought a proper cocktail mixing set to college, shaker and shot glasses, etc.

I got a nice one. It's got wheels and straps so you can wear it like a backpack (and look like a ricepicker)

I only know how to make lame CWG drinks, which is mostly liquor and usually just like... juice. Or soda.

I should learn proper.

My marriage is in the shitter, and my wife is planning to leave the country for a little while by herself to "sort things out".

Which leaves me with three kids and a store to run while she gets fucked up on a beach somewhere to make herself feel better about treating me like shit for the last two weeks.

Any more of this and I'm liable to lose my shit entirely.

tentative schedule:

September 26-28: Seoul 25-gu crew warmup training @ Seoul

Oct 11-12: Seoul 25-gu crew vs. Tokyo 21-ku crew, @ Seoul exhibition game

Nov, first week: Seoul 25-gu crew vs. Tokyo 21-gu crew, @ Tokyo round 1

sounds like the most unathletic showdown ever. besides mrip, y'all's heights combine to what, 5'6"?

bokko dancing sucked in 95 and it sucks now.

My marriage is in the shitter, and my wife is planning to leave the country for a little while by herself to "sort things out".

Which leaves me with three kids and a store to run

Wow, people have real problems on sufu.

I was irate this morning just because the elevator stopped on 3 different floors before I could get off.