superconfessional

I like watching people try to pay with credit cards in cash-only restaurants.

Yeah it's like a rich person equaliser, I think "Buy your way out of this one chump" hehe

same goes for expensive cars broken down on side of road

This morning as I ate my cereal and read the back of the Smacks box, I watched as hundreds of ants poured out from the bottom. I pressed my hand down to the counter, quickly ending more than half of them, and picked off the rest with my finger. Afterwards, I Windexed the counter and continued eating my cereal. My Corn Flakes/Smacks had gone soggy, and I found only one ant in my cereal bowl, but my appetite was not deterred.

as a kid i had alot of random nose bleeds up until middle school. it was probably from eating all those chocolates and strawberrys. and being fat.

I wonder if the hotel im staying at will care that i completely destroyed one of their towels by letting my flat heads dry on it after a soak. Whateva. Ima drop that shit in the hamper by the pool. Good luck finding who's towel that was hotel bitchesss

i did the same thing a few times in japan.

straight into the washing hamper in the hallway they went. sorry folks....

I really want to smash my girls mom.

given the opportunity, plenty of liquor, and some lame game I could probably make it happen. I'm not planning on marrying this girl, so I have to go for it... right?

i know exactly how you feel and yes you have to go for it. seriously. the reward is worth the risk.

and of course, pending a successful outcome, pics or it never happened

Guest jmatsu
I have a hypothesis based on logic and geography!

yeah, he b in korea and from eng landz. tell me your hypothesis. no harm done in best educated speculation. if it mach my suspect, you get rep.

Guest jmatsu
lulz i joke i joke.

i did not tho.

i r not azn. thnkfully.

i guarantee it was satan omen death, yo.

oh word?...not really my kinda girl, but at least homeboy got his nut on...