superconfessional

Guest jmatsu

sex.gif

i have no idea why, but this gave me a pink boner. not even that great. why suddenly my little son start stirring? is strange

this give boners?

Guest jmatsu
you got anymore?

you mean unobvious shit that gives me a boner? not really...would make a good thread though.

i dunno this kinda stirred my loins. don't know why. she not even gud lookin.

2532245106_850fcdda35.jpg?v=0

it wasnt satan omen death, although we did meet up a while back (with rich of course, and strictly platonicz).

shes fucking cute, i'd be tempted to try my luck if she was single.

i dont think i can say who it was, it was a bit of a fucked up situation to tell the truth, i just saw the opening (pardon the pun) and gave my sweetbreads a quick wetting.

Guest jmatsu
it wasnt satan omen death, although we did meet up a while back (with rich of course, and strictly platonicz).

i dont think i can say who it was, it was a bit of a fucked up situation to tell the truth, i just saw the opening (pardon the pun) and gave my sweetbreads a quick wetting.

well at least tell me this- was girlie a freak? u hit is raw-daddy? how beig b the big english muffins?

wow, I think Lily Allen is pretty hot again. Although I might be looking at old pictures because there's a descrepency in hotness between all the titty pictures that out there. But she's adorable in most of them. But not the ones where she's blond.

And what the fuck Katy Perry (with that fucking annoying song) bears an uncanny resemblance to Zooey Deschanel. My mind can't take this.

I have two job interviews tomorrow, the salary is better than what I have right now, but I don't think I'm gonna go.

The two places are really far and hard to access if you don't have a car (I don't even have a license). And the job they want to offer me is kindda similar to the one I have right now, and I'd have to get some kind of certificate, which I don't feel like getting.

It seems like it's far from what I want...

soepom lael

I have two job interviews tomorrow, the salary is better than what I have right now, but I don't think I'm gonna go.

The two places are really far and hard to access if you don't have a car (I don't even have a license). And the job they want to offer me is kindda similar to the one I have right now, and I'd have to get some kind of certificate, which I don't feel like getting.

It seems like it's far from what I want...

You should go because you made the interview, or at the very least call ahead to cancel.

so i've been dating this girl.

for almost 2 months now.

and we're into each other and all...but i have a feeling she's more into the idea of us together more than she's actually into us being together. naturally, i don't wanna be around a bitch like that.

time to confront her about it, i guess.

that's okay, as long as she's into the idea of anal, threesomes, ATMs, gorilla masks and cleveland steamers too.

so i've been dating this girl.

for almost 2 months now.

and we're into each other and all...but i have a feeling she's more into the idea of us together more than she's actually into us being together. naturally, i don't wanna be around a bitch like that.

time to confront her about it, i guess.

The Cleveland steamer is a form of coprophilia, where a person defecates on a partner's chest.[4] [5] The term received news attention through its use in a U.S. Congress staff hoax email and being addressed by the United States Federal Communications Commission.[6]

i call it a chili dog when coupled with a titty fuck.

i er, totally boned a sufu'ers missus. sorry dude.

that ain't what she told me du, but whatever I know you like bragging online :P

also haven't fucked that girl since 13/04/07, so I fail to see the whole point. maybe you wanted to sip on my jimmy juice D:

or are you talking about some other bitch?

three edits and im stil lost.

did i fuck you when i was drunk 2000!? i didnt even know i could get a bonk-on after my half a lemonade shandy... haha.. ;) no seriously, i know what your getting at but not sure i gotted what you were getting.

p.s. arent internet fashun communities kinda made for bragging? ie. my lavins are more patent than urs. etc.