superconfessional

bitch had my email password and read through everything....then pretty much broke into my place last night screaming and crying.

jeep: you'll get used to dorm life, i remember my first night my roomate blacked out on a bench outside. everyone except me went on a freedom kick and went crazy, i kinda just sat in my room and played music for a semester

bitch had my email password and read through everything....then pretty much broke into my place last night screaming and crying.

jeep: you'll get used to dorm life, i remember my first night my roomate blacked out on a bench outside. everyone except me went on a freedom kick and went crazy, i kinda just sat in my room and played music for a semester

haha no worries. I'm having fun, cool people thus far. Food is pretty meh, but I'm not eating much as it is.

collllllllege

corter: man do something to have her leave, you'll end up killing her or burning her appartment, and that would be understandable. keep us updated on it ;)

jeep: i hope it'll be a lot of fun ! there's no reason it wouldn't be anyway. I'm moving next week to an apartment with 2 roommate (one friend and an unknown guy), everything makes me a little anxious, money, paperwork, lease, moving out furniture and stuff... though i know everything is going to be fine.

I grew up vegetarian without a lot of essential nutrients, and grew up to be 5'9 and 127lbs, 46 jacket. I probably won't do that to my own kids, you need the protein and calcium to fill out. Nothing wrong with being a vegetarian as an adult though, but I like my meat.

SEAFOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD

I love it so much I get the Fisherman's Platter at Perkins. The whole plate is fried seafood - it comes out in shades of tan and golden brown. Fried Cod. Fried Shrimp. Fried Clam. French Fries. My god.

A good fish and chips is nearly impossible to beat.

My spider senses tells me that this will not be a good idea.

The movie is three hours long.

Movies are a terrible idea for a first date.

You want rapport and time to talk to build a connection.

By the time dinner + movie is done. It will be 4-5 hours.

She'll be tired.

Save the "movie date" for after you fuck her.

words of the wise

a movie is NEVER a good first date

unless you are filmin one with her involved (i don't know if this is considered a date)

I don't know why I hate seafood. I grew up on the beach, ate that stuff a lot when I was a kid. Then some year in school in America I must've eaten too many of those fish sandwiches and gotten turned off forever.

I can eat sushi and sashimi, but like a bubbling pot of fish heads or a whole fish grilled up on a plate or something like they do in Korea, I can't do. I don't eat kimchi either because of the squid and shrimp paste aftertaste.

SEAFOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD

I love it so much I get the Fisherman's Platter at Perkins. The whole plate is fried seafood - it comes out in shades of tan and golden brown. Fried Cod. Fried Shrimp. Fried Clam. French Fries. My god.

A good fish and chips is nearly impossible to beat.

You go to Perkins?

that is a peasant level place to eat