superconfessional

I tried but missed out on tennessee-florida tickets. I was just going to sell it for much more than it was worth to pay for my weekend but no dice :(

jeep, I think superfuture is interested in living vicariously through you

in other news, I got dumped last thursday, bought a synthesizer on friday, and went on vacation to maine for the weekend. can't wait to start fucking w/ that synth and get my mind off the girl. ooh and for class to start.

I can't wait for my class to start either. Because it's gonna be me and 15 Japanese girls (plus winq and 15 Japanese girls) and we will be styling on them all. I will take them to lunch and coffeeshops, plus winq and his 15 beezys, making for a grand total of 2 dus and 30 j beezys/fans/disciples.

I can't wait for my class to start either. Because it's gonna be me and 15 Japanese girls (plus winq and 15 Japanese girls) and we will be styling on them all. I will take them to lunch and coffeeshops, plus winq and his 15 beezys, making for a grand total of 2 dus and 30 j beezys/fans/disciples.

you're such a pimp (10)

Are you in Tennessee?

nope.

sup leroy

mad TN ppl up in my dorm room tho (roommate included)

jeep, I think superfuture is interested in living vicariously through you

in other news, I got dumped last thursday, bought a synthesizer on friday, and went on vacation to maine for the weekend. can't wait to start fucking w/ that synth and get my mind off the girl. ooh and for class to start.

How should I be living superfuture

give me a sign.

I was sitting under some girls James Dean poster last night, and since I do my hair all bedhead stylee now, she was like "OH YOU LOOK LIKE JAMES DEAN"

I mean, c'mon now.

Even I don't think I look like James Dean. If James Dean had a jewish half-brother, maybe, but c'mon.

Jeep- That was obviously her way of requesting your fleshy member inside her. Don't disappoint her, and the rest of us here living vicariously through you.

i am about to live the kind of dream life that sufuer's can only dream about, and am sharing this dream lifestyle with only a select few.

Oh, I know a lot of people would love to be in your position. I never said it was a bad thing!

report back corbin.

i find on my desk this morning indecipherable scribblings on the back of a letter from University of texas that reads: it is all going to be ok, there is only the efferishjfsdjfds and it just ends in scribble there. then another scribble about the infiniteness of more scribblings and then the pen ran out of ink.

i actually read that, but i'm not very qualified to give advice

girlz can be awfully difficult to figure out at times, who knows what she wants/is really thinking

That's true, thanks for the recognition.

My thougths exactly, I read it and felt I wanted to say something, just don't really know what.

It sounds like a though spot for you, but above all things do keep in mind that however hard that may be for you and you want to help her, it's not up to you to make descisions for her, she has to find her own path.

Try to be there for her when she wants/needs you to and also when you feel like she needs it but doesn't voice it.

Do fun things with her, distract her, try to keep her mind off of things.

Don't know what else to say really.

Good luck!

I'm working on making fun distractions I think it's going to help with the progress. Thanks!

GiZMO

With depression being an imbalance of brain chemicals, you can't put this healing job in your own hands, that's way too much pressure on yourself, the exact pressure that she's trying to keep you from.

I can see where she's coming from, pulling away to "save you" from falling into sadness, so I think it's great that you're not giving up and wanting to help her as much as you do. Like Cotton Duck said, keep her busy. Start a journal with her. Both of you write things about the day or week or anything you're thinking so she has something to read while you're not together. Talk to her on a daily basis, do things often, new things. Her being an introvert I'd say just do things together until things start looking up and then maybe hang out at a more public place. But go running, go for hikes, walks, canoe rides, anything like that since she seems to be active.

You're already doing a great thing with staying by her side.

Best of luck to you both!

This is very good too, thanks marie. By talk to her on a daily basis do I just leave it to her to decide what to tell me and passively listen or should I ask... I would not want to pry.

Hey man, i'm no expert either but i will say that although you are not entirely helpless in this matter, you are powerless over her problem(s). Do not try to solve things for her, because you will inevitably fail and make things worse for both of you by creating resentments and additional tension. All you can do is be there for her and be a good listener and a good friend. Tell her everyone has there burden to bear and demons to battle, and you are there to share hers because you love her no matter what.

But I'll tell you, if she truly has an eating disorder, then nothing will get better until that is addressed and she enters recovery. Eating disorders are like any other addiction (and worse in some ways). As long as she is acting out in that disease, then she is no longer behind the wheel of her own life. The disease is in control. She will definitely require professional attention (including talk therapy, group therapy, etc...) to beat it. That is also where your support is vital.

Good luck man...for you and for her....

I don't think I can solve anything but I feel like I still have the ability to be supportive. Would it be a bad idea to try to talk to her family.. I mean I'm cool with her brother and her parents seem like rational people I don't see anything bad in it.

Anyway thanks to you that shared some concern, much appreciated.

Don't pry but just show concern. Maybe not even concern but interest in what's on her mind. Concern might come off as an attack to her problem. Ask her questions every now and then, but for the most part try to keep her mind off of it. I'm guessing you know her well enough to know when something is on her mind, so if you can tell it's bothering her then ask her. Just be there for her, listen, talk when you think you should.

Don't plan out when and what you're going to say to her, because then it won't sound genuine. Just be yourself so she can be hers.

I tried but missed out on tennessee-florida tickets. I was just going to sell it for much more than it was worth to pay for my weekend but no dice :(

Fuck.

I am working Alabama game.

I sell my tickets. Make about $180 each maybe.

Hopefully. I wake up at 6am on Thurs and stand in line.

Dismal, I'm jealous and angry.

I feel really incomfortable when I have to see my bf's parents. I tried to make him understand but he doesn't get it.

The thing is that everytime I go there and we have to see them, they speak Greek, so I never understand anything at all. They could speak French of English ('cause they both do) when I'm there, but they don't. So I feel stupid having to stand, smile and wait for minutes when I don't know fuck all what's happening. It makes me feel like I'm kindda useless there. I mean I wouldn't mind having to talk to them or see them, but the fact that they don't bother speaking a language I know makes me feel totally useless. So I don't know why I would spend time with people that don't seem to care that much about me.

Am I right?

That's bullshit.

Your boyfriend is a fucking idiot for not understanding how rude that is. Some people just don't think. Be as clear and concise as you can if you were trying to be polite before. Tell him to tell his parents that it bothers you and to speak french or english around you in.

what's the superfuture approved thing to say when you call a girl whose number you got last night but were so drunk that you dont remember who she is or what you talked about?

That shouldn't pose a problem. Borrow a phone. Call and aks who you're talkin to. Say it's the wrong number. Hang up. Wait. Call again from another phone. Problem solved.. at least for the name part