superconfessional

then how many Yuri Lees did you know?

(I knew about 3 of each, as well)

None.

Haven't met too many half-Japanese half-Korean/Chinese.

I know a jess lee.

But her middle is yuko.

But she is hot.

And smart.

i breakdance and its probably the most important thing in my life period. but lately ive been having knee injuries (read: bone popping out of socket frequently) that are forcing me to consider the possibility of having to give it up.

watching the olympics though reminded me and made me realize how much i love what i do and even though i will probably have to give up all the moves i am good at and basically have to throw a good bit of the 3-4 years ive been doing it out the window, i refuse to quit.

so here i come, beginner again

i breakdance and its probably the most important thing in my life period. but lately ive been having knee injuries (read: bone popping out of socket frequently) that are forcing me to consider the possibility of having to give it up.

it's okay, my friend who also breaks says that breakers don't live that long lol

yes but throwing someone from hong kong in a pot of cantonese will make them throw almost as big a tantrum as when you call a japanese person korean so i think they deserve their own category.

i also feel that taiwan is overrated in this list.

perhaps it has become outdated? AsianHierarchyRev2.doc will hopefully be released soon.

Why do all koreans have the last name park? They like fresh air or some shit? I don't fucking get it.

And monitoff, i never know what to get my dad so i just cook dinner for he and my mom every birthday if i'm home at the time. It works well and it's not that hard.

You know that you can delete posts, right?

I accidentally left the cardboard underneath the pizza on while i put it in the oven. I realized it when it was too late. The pizza was barely salvageable. I'm very upset right now.

Fuck leo's. Italian Gator/satchels/bluehighway >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>leo's by the slice.