superconfessional

this is never a good idea, despite how good of an idea it sounds at first. you'll just swim in a sea of grease and there are no lifevests to save you :(

i dont know dood. it sure tasted like a damn good idea. had an american scramble and the dennys sampler. ate everything but an onion ring and two fried mozzarella sticks. im completely satisfied.

They still had that $3.99 all you can eat deal at Waffle House when I was in high school, which meant going in at 3'ish and getting 5 burgers and fries in a row and a dessert of hashbrowns with beans, tomatoes, green peppers and onions, chili, and cheese.

this sounds like the best deal ive ever heard. i was born way too late.

It pretty much was the best deal on earth, the only things you couldn't order off the menu for that deal I think were the breakfast T-bone, and you couldn't go all the way with the hashbrowns. They raised it to $4.49, then $4.99, then $5.99, then it disappeared sometime when I was out of the country or when I was in college I guess. Stoner's paradise. They had a coin-op cigarette machine at Waffle House as well, so it was a 16 year old's version of heaven.

dino will prolly be up fro a while haha.

:rolleyes:

nah, im fat and happy and passing out

It pretty much was the best deal on earth, the only things you couldn't order off the menu for that deal I think were the breakfast T-bone, and you couldn't go all the way with the hashbrowns. They raised it to $4.49, then $4.99, then $5.99, then it disappeared sometime when I was out of the country or when I was in college I guess. Stoner's paradise. They had a coin-op cigarette machine at Waffle House as well, so it was a 16 year old's version of heaven.

honestly, still sounds dreamy :rolleyes:

Word? I think that is just the chemistry of you and dude together. Take attachment out of the equation and I think both of you would react differently to other people, with the chance of hitting it off better even. Sorry to say, but guys especially. You just pick your battles on different days, and frankly, it's easier to stay in most of the time and live with what you've got, so most people do.

related: I get sick of girls within 2 weeks most of the time. I do that whole 'your body is a wonderland' thing and lay it on thick and then I'm done. The following 2-6 weeks are usually me gradually ignoring them more and more, until they break up with me. I think I'd do better in love if I went out and hand picked my girls with more care, but usually i end up with the ones that float (or come at me full-steam) toward me and I have just made it a habit.

It's like choosing between going to the market, painstakingly choosing your tomatoes, paying a high price for them, and then crying when they were so good and now eaten up, or just having a daily delivery of lots of substandard tomatoes close to your doorstep.

related: I get sick of girls within 2 weeks most of the time. I do that whole 'your body is a wonderland' thing and lay it on thick and then I'm done. The following 2-6 weeks are usually me gradually ignoring them more and more, until they break up with me. I think I'd do better in love if I went out and hand picked my girls with more care, but usually i end up with the ones that float (or come at me full-steam) toward me and I have just made it a habit.

It's like choosing between going to the market, painstakingly choosing your tomatoes, paying a high price for them, and then crying when they were so good and now eaten up, or just having a daily delivery of lots of substandard tomatoes close to your doorstep.

Perhaps you should try air-flown imported tomatoes that gets hand-delivered to your doorstep. I tried it before, they are the best!

Word? I think that is just the chemistry of you and dude together. Take attachment out of the equation and I think both of you would react differently to other people, with the chance of hitting it off better even. Sorry to say, but guys especially. You just pick your battles on different days, and frankly, it's easier to stay in most of the time and live with what you've got, so most people do.

I'm not sure exactly of what you mean.. although, that problem comes from me. I am the one feeling like that, it's not him that makes me feel that way. it's just that hearing him speaks sometimes and reading some stuff in the past makes me feel "not okay".

I wish I could be the most beautiful girl for my bf... but I often feel that I'm not good enough I know he loves me and it's for my whole person, but I can't help it.

suz, youve gotta get over that shit. seriously. my last girlfriend was sort of the same way. i cant speak for other guys necessarily but i like seeing confidence in women as much as i they want to see it in me. insecurity is a big turn off for me, and part of why i had to eventually leave that girl. she was always worrying, neurotic, thought i was going to leave her even when everything was peachy, and so.... i did eventually

please try to heed this advice:o its jus'cause ilu

i wish there was a girl who'd even feel that way for me.

:(

emo boy *tear

^see above^^

Embrace those shits and share bro

i dont know man

Well I told him in the begining, I know that he loves me, I guess that it's just the way I feel about some things... I'm dealing with it and I don't tell it to him 'cause he can't do anything about it, it's just me. So I'm still pretty confident. So I dont let him know anymore

Before I wasn't able to really get attached to someone, I was too afraid of being hurt and I'd leave the guy when it was becoming ''serious''.

I think I just have a lack of trust in human kind that makes me feel like everything (everybody) is rotten, or almost. you know? I've seen people bullshitting so well that I can't help but doubt a lot of people's intentions...

suz, youve gotta get over that shit. seriously. my last girlfriend was sort of the same way. i cant speak for other guys necessarily but i like seeing confidence in women as much as i they want to see it in me. insecurity is a big turn off for me, and part of why i had to eventually leave that girl. she was always worrying, neurotic, thought i was going to leave her even when everything was peachy, and so.... i did eventually

please try to heed this advice:o its jus'cause ilu

^see above^^

i dont know man

every girl i have ever known has confidence issues...generally the hotter they are, the more issues they have because thats all they have or they know they will not look that way for ever.........

the fact that you are "more of a complete package" and not just all looks is way more attractive in the long run then some girl that only has her looks....

there is a saying "for every HOT girl out there, there is a guy thats sick of her" haha

that might not be soemthing you want to hear right now.....but this is something you are probably going to have to deal with only temporarily if you have a decent head on your shoulders....so dont worry...you will grow into your own skin....

if not just start drinking......heavily.........