superconfessional

This Yuri beezy is the kinda Korean girl who smokes cigarettes with you at Korean church, wears hoodies and flip flops with shorts, has a Coach purse, and keeps a xanga. She will feign drunkeness after a couple beers so that you drive her home in your 2dr Integra in hopes that her parents see.

most girls at my school are exactly like this. stupid cunts must be stopped.

you know what they say about guys with bigfoot... they have bigsock *rimshot*

http://searchingforbigfoot.com/ has some info

my opinion is that its probably viral marketing, but I want it to be real SO BADLY OMG

im with you on that one...id be shocked to find out that epicly old vid of him walking in the woods wasnt just some old geezer in a $500 (consider inflation please) hollywood level get-up. lol

What does he say when you ask him, 'What do you want for your birthday?'

I used to have a really hard time shopping for a gift for my mom cause she always said, 'just get me socks,' which I thought was probably the worst gift ever. So on my 18th birthday I finally just went out and bought her 18 pairs of nice socks from about 18 different places -- one for every year I hadn't got them for her. And she never asked me for socks again....

For my Dad's 50th I was 13, and I got him mice as a joke gift. And also cause I wanted pet mice..

When my dad had his 50th, I was actually going to London the week before, and I was like 18, so I naively thought, 'yea, I'll buy some 50 year old whiskey to do it up right'.... I don't remember now what they wanted for 50 year old whiskey, but it was many multiples of what I had to my name. I can't even remember what I ended up getting him for his 50th, my dad is not a good gift receiver to boot.

60th coming up in a few years now as well... :T

Confession: the girl who's posting as "Yuri" on that one site that shall not be named. Her real name is Eunice Kim and she's a fired assistant manager at Club Monaco in SF. Look her up. Poser.....
this is the third time someone's mistaken me for cambodian. i don't know if that's a good or bad thing. (me = pinay)

Please refer to official Asian hierarchy

Japanese <-- She wishes she was here.

Korean <-- Yuri Lee is here.

Taiwanese

Cantonese/Singaporian

Mainland Chinese

Thai/Indonesian/Malaysian

Filipino <-- Samsikle is here

Vietnamese

Lao/Cambodian/Burman <-- Society perceives her here