superconfessional

damn and nothing from 77 c'mon mmmman

honestly, I have never felt much of a connection or interest in their music. My dad was in architecture school during that time and he was all about the NY scene, Talking Heads, Tibor, Bucky Fuller, and smoking a lot of pot while enjoying the aforementioned, so he is always playing the 'Heads, but I never got into them much.

Guest Phrost
A lot of them aren't even good looking. Most are weird foreign chicks who would be considered ugly if people didn't see their moles as "beauty marks". Not to mention they're all anorexic. One time when i was in there the girl who worked there, who was probably 90 pounds, asked her coworker if she was fat. I laughed out loud, but tried to not let them see me, and the girl proceeded to look at me, then throw her lunch in the garbage. I felt bad but damn, them bitches is anorexic.

if i were her, i would've ate the food right in front of you, then proceed to cry with intervals of pig-snorting sobs while trying to get out the words "wh-why do-doesn't anyone UND-ER-ST-SAND?" (oink)

karaoke and enjoying/seriously listening too are two different things

I don't know; it starts out ironically, then one day you're listening to The Eagles in the car because you want to "practice" "Take It Easy," then the next thing you know you're rocking out to The Eagles' Greatest Hits because the entire album's so fucking badass (except "Witchy Woman," which is absolutely garbage).

Just saying.

^elaborate. I'm curious. (nohomomo)

I'm spending too much time watching We Just Married and random korean commercials.

I will say that I listened to six to eight hours of music a day for like ten years, voluminously devouring everything I could. Which is not to say that there aren't huge gaps in my musical knowledge--there is too much out there for anyone to know everything about. But these days, when I'm driving in my car, I find myself listening less to CAN or Pixies or Joy Division or Bob Dylan and more to The Outfield, Electronic, Erasure, Third Eye Blind, and Aaliyah. Don't know why, but maybe it's because it's just very palatable, very catchy music that you can just turn on and sing along to while driving. (Also, it's kind of hilarious to jam "Making Love Out of Nothing at All" with the windows rolled down, but that's just me.)

(When I'm alone, though, I tend to listen to classical or minimal electronic music.)

Which is not to say that I don't love the old stuff that I loved so dearly. I just don't go out of my way to listen to it as much. But if I were cruising with someone and they cranked up "Teen Age Riot," "Gold Sounds," "Shadowboxing," "Oliver's Army," I know for a fact that I would fall in love with those songs all over again. It's just that I find myself listening to unadulterated, uncomplicated pop more than anything else these days.

Will be happy to discuss more later.

i think ima leave my house at 3 am to go eat at dennys and it will be totally worth it

When I was in high school, I once showed up at my friends house at 3 AM on a wednesday to pick him up and go to a 24 hour breakfast spot. I had good weed and actually hoped his sister would come along. She didn't but it was cool because we got high and ate pancakes for what felt like 4 straight days.

They still had that $3.99 all you can eat deal at Waffle House when I was in high school, which meant going in at 3'ish and getting 5 burgers and fries in a row and a dessert of hashbrowns with beans, tomatoes, green peppers and onions, chili, and cheese.

They still had that $3.99 all you can eat deal at Waffle House when I was in high school, which meant going in at 3'ish and getting 5 burgers and fries in a row and a dessert of hashbrowns with beans, tomatoes, green peppers and onions, chili, and cheese.

this is a local thing in fullerton but this beast of a breakfast burrito will feed you for a day.

l