superconfessional

Wait, your left or her left? I try to give both sides equal time, but sometimes her left gets more work

Hers, but I guess now that you mention it, mine too.

I do try to do equal time too, but I think its more because I feel bad for neglecting her right more than being genuinely interested in it.

Actually sometimes I will go too long without engaging the right breast, then suddenly remember to do it, and when I go to try, my left hand will be a lot colder; awkward.

Guest Phrost

yes it sometimes feels awkward when i neglect one over the other, but i don't think they really mind. kunk if a girl ever said that to me, i would forever feel self-conscious of my nipple massaging abilities.

Is this because we're all right handed? If given a preference, i approach from the right side. I'm not ambidextrous enough to be equally effective from both sides. I was more so when i played ball more as i had to dribble, hook shot and do layups with my left more.

I read these last few posts in reverse order and became incredibly confused as to what you guys were talking about.

I'm right handed, and I find when I need to prop myself up, I usually use my left, leaving my right hand to engage from the left.

Edit: My left hand is practically worthless in ball. Piano too.

ughh... the dude upstairs is having sex with some lady.. and they are loud.

bed banging against wall.. high pitched moans and it sounds like a cats ripping out the carpet.

my ears hurt... *sigh.

now they are in bath together.

that was fast

it was goign on for like 5+ minutes... it happened a few nights ago also... at first i thought it was his cat running around high on catnip or something but today i figured it was a lady... (the high pitched moans)

arghh... its like bass thats hurting your ear drums.

i don't believe i'm ocd, but i have a terrible feeling that something very, very bad is going to happen today due to the fact that i put on my left shoe first instead of my right. :(

it has been 474 days since i last made this mistake.

i don't believe i'm ocd, but i have a terrible feeling that something very, very bad is going to happen today due to the fact that i put on my left shoe first instead of my right. :(

it has been 474 days since i last made this mistake.

I didnt think ocd until i realized you knew how many days it was since the last time you did this.

when my co-workers ask me how my weekend was i generally state a generic: "oh it was good" and if they ask further if i did anything id say nothing at all just lounging at home. when in reality ive had a grand time gettin smashed or did something somewhat interesting.... i do this only because i dont feel like wasting my breathe and having small talk with these ppl.

EVERY MONDAY my coworkers ask me "Hey how was your weekend" i just reply with "good" then i say "How about your yourself?" omg then its over "Oh me and boys went to yonkers got smashed with some chicks blah blah blah etc "

Guest Phrost
i think i ate bacon in my salad yesterday.

it tasted like hell-fire.

julz you better have not said bismillah before devouring that crispy bacon. that is not keeping it halal.

lol my muslim friend says the same thing whenever he eats pork. may peace be upon him.