superconfessional

today was my first day at work. i'm really fucking exhausted because i couldn't get to bed last night, not because i was super excited for work or anything, but sleeping before 6 am doesn't register. my boss is nice but she was getting hella frustrated because i kept greeting customers as "you guys." guhhhhh.

they want me to go for a beer with them tomorrow

do i put effort into this relationship which will never prosper anyways or do i just isolate myself from them for the next 6 weeks?

Should be cordial and friendly at work but try to stay away from non-work activities with your coworkers. Don't want to lead them on and don't want them to think that you're going to stay in touch with them after you're out of there.

This woman who is 18 years older than me kept badgering me to go to this show with her. I tried to gently tell her no, but then she blew up at me one day for not wanting to be friends with her. I told her that she was a crazy bitch and also that she should get the hell out of my office. It turned out that she was nuts all the way through, though; later on she tried to become friends with another new employee, claiming that she was a "cat whisperer." She had a breakdown shortly thereafter and I haven't seen her since.

Well in Montreal, in college to become a jeweler...

I've been in History before but I didn't know what to do in University after, so I took a year off. The year is almost over, I'd really like to become a jeweler, but I feel like there are so many things I'd like to do/ see before going back to school to be broke for a few years...

just saw that you're in MTL... I was supposed to go to Cégep du vieux...

julz you better have not said bismillah before devouring that crispy bacon. that is not keeping it halal.

lol my muslim friend says the same thing whenever he eats pork. may peace be upon him.

i always forget to say bismillah. :o lol

Oh damn - yesterday I had a bacon wrapped brat filled with bleu cheese and grilled potatoes flavored with, among other things, bacon grease.

that sounds really good actually. and only when im high do i ever consider eating bacon, otherwise turkey bacon is so good.

c0zJSgHDnpw

great scene. so true too, lol.

i hate pretentious pill poppin' brooklyn bitches who wurk at american appy

A lot of them aren't even good looking. Most are weird foreign chicks who would be considered ugly if people didn't see their moles as "beauty marks". Not to mention they're all anorexic. One time when i was in there the girl who worked there, who was probably 90 pounds, asked her coworker if she was fat. I laughed out loud, but tried to not let them see me, and the girl proceeded to look at me, then throw her lunch in the garbage. I felt bad but damn, them bitches is anorexic.

i like olympic boxing. Lots of heart. passion.

But the scoring still confuses the shit out of me. jesus fuck.

Some guy knocked one boxer down cleanly and didn't get a point for it.

Haven't seen any yet. Watching mens diving right now. Boring as fuck.

god I am so bored

I am watching the olympics and flash posting on sufu.

This is the worst its been in a while.

Seriously. I'd go on aim or facebook chat but there are too many people i don't feel like talking to (YOU!). But yea, so bored and unmotivated. The bar i like going to is closed on mondays. They got a bunch of great new beers on tap and the german restaurant is finally open. I'm gonna stuff my face full upscale beer and german delights tomorrow. yeeeaaaaaaaa

All time? I can't help but want to dance when "radio head" comes on during a playlist of mine. Gotta be more than 3 songs you like

say again? 3 good songs?

Stop Making Sense was fucking amazing jerk.

All time? I can't help but want to dance when "radio head" comes on during a playlist of mine. Gotta be more than 3 songs you like

Girlfriend is Better

Burnin Down the House

Life During Wartime

as a movie, Stop Making Sense is great.