superconfessional

i just bought some nice smelling type stuff for my mom, actually looking forward to tomorrow...

i got fucking high out of my mind yesterday and watched flags of our fathers, it made me so sad...

i have a malware/trojan that shows up as internet explorer in my task manager [i've used firefox for ages now], and it plays music and random sounds. last night i had friends over and was also high, and it played a kanye song, i freaked out because it doesn't show up in task manager except under running processes... today it played some random country music.. it's not harming my computer in a noticable way right now but i can't even backup and reformat right now because my dad is travelling and has my external HD..

sad sad story, might just do one of those time restoring things later.. ugh

I disagree, it is my opinion that the story is not only well worth the time it takes to read, but that that there are few other activities besides sex and recycling that that time would be better spent doing.

thanks.

another user added to my ignore list.

should we start a superconfessional hate thread? NOT enough emo/confessional in ur post.

I'm waiting for someone from superconfessional to do something legendary in real life... or something tragic like LJ killers.

There is a cute cat outside my window watching me supersurfing. I just told him/her that the internet is serious.

nigga shut yer mouth. you a superstalker. you a supergroupie. get the fuck out. livin in yer moms basement n shit longing for 'yulius'

I saw a friend of mine at lunch the other day. He had his laptop out, chillin. And he was Facebook stalkin' me, lookin' through all my albums and pics tagged of me.

...Didn't even realize I was behind him. I decided to make it less awkward, not talk to him, make sure he didn't see me so he won't feel embarrassed or some shit. But what the fuck yo. That's creepy.

I finally started work, I got paid to drive go-karts today.

but there's this chick at work, she's hot but seems hick-ish. I was going to leave it alone, but she keeps flirting with me so I think I'll just go for it. I mean...her vagina can't be safety orange and realtree camo, right?

Do you hate it because you love it yet you can't pull it off? Or do you just really not like it aesthetically? I cannot understand why someone wouldn't like a well designed asymmetric piece...

it just doesn't appeal to me. why does one arm have to be purple and the other black? why can't both be purple or black? asymmetric cuts might work, but it can't be too obvious.

I finally started work, I got paid to drive go-karts today.

but there's this chick at work, she's hot but seems hick-ish. I was going to leave it alone, but she keeps flirting with me so I think I'll just go for it. I mean...her vagina can't be safety orange and realtree camo, right?

pics!

every time i go to starbucks when this one barista is working she greets me by name and hooks up free dranks. the problem with this is i can never remember her name and sorta just say "heyyy you." she's added me to facebook and i'm pretty sure she went to my high school but was a few years younger and i still can't figure out her name. i feel like an asshole because i can't remember it and i'm too lazy to look through my facebook list. oh well.

doesn't she wear a nametag?

If he asks for her name it will mean for her that he may not be interested in him. This may result in no more free dranks :D

But if he doesn't make a post about it, how would we all know the barista likes him and hooks him up with drinks?

so ive had a good day. went to my brother's college graduation, been drinking since about 11, eat ridiculous amounts of great food, but now as i browse facebook*, i am saddend by looking at all the pictures from junior prom and realize i still don't have a date for senior prom. i'm just put off by the whole idea cause i dont think i'd fit and i'd feel awkward and sorta phony for going. maybe its the liquor finally catching up with me but i feel pretty bummed about the whole situation.

maybe its allso the fact that i wanna graduate but i still have another month of taking shit before high school is over.

im gonna go read billy budd.

This whole "getting over it" thing is extremely difficult.

It sucks. It's completely distracting me from feeling completely relieved about finishing my undergraduate.