superconfessional

i like the word keffiyeh better, i have never irl heard it called a shemagh.

and i don't even know how i would say shemagh.

I like those damn scarves you see hipsters wearing a lot. I dunno what they're called...

That feels good to get off my chest.

^ shemagh?

edit: i think UO or whatever the hipster clothing supplier is calls them "anti war scarves"

Fuck that shit. The last thing I want to see is a hipster going east with his neckwear. Especially if you live in Europe. We have quite the neckwear tradition in the west. Respect your daddy and keep off of the shemaghs.

Saw a couple guys rather sufu'd out at a concert last night. readytoignite is the only person I can think of who would have likely been into the particular music at hand (and who I think I got the impression lives around here) but I have no idea what he looks like. So I didn't really think much about it. But now it's still bothering me.

and on another note, I just found out Robert Rauschenberg passed away:

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/05/14/arts/design/14rauschenberg.html?_r=1&hp&oref=slogin

Ugh.

RIP

This is putting a seriously depressing funk over my day. Moreso than I thought it would.

Bummer. His painting "Yoicks" is one of my favorites. Kazuo Shiraga also died recently and he was one of my other favorite painters as well :(

Cotton Duck, I'll drink to that.

and on another note, I just found out Robert Rauschenberg passed away:

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/05/14/arts/design/14rauschenberg.html?_r=1&hp&oref=slogin

Ugh.

RIP

This is putting a seriously depressing funk over my day. Moreso than I thought it would.

!

i just did a project based off of rauschenberg for my computer graphics & design class. my teacher is obsessed with him and just finished his master's thesis about his work

We've all been having a lot of trouble with women lately.

I don't been to sound like a cheese-log, but sufu is becoming a comforting boys club of a forum.

Our generation's women seem to have so very little to offer gents of our character.

I say this as today was my final day in ceramics with the girl of my dreams, who I had mentioned in an earlier post in this thread. We had a wonderful day. We laughed a lot as we always do. Now I'm bummed.

However, I'm listening to Laibach and I'm about to pump some iron. They always make me feel better, like I want to put on jackboots and dropkick a nun square in the face.

True. If you are not a person of self-control, especially with alcohol…please get a second opinion.

I'm sure now no matter what state you're in the first thing you do is feel for eyebrows.

ive turned down sex with several girls i wasnt attracted to ... even though after im always curious as to how it would have been...

word to sayword

I don't been to sound like a cheese-log, but sufu is becoming a comforting boys club of a forum.

Our generation's women seem to have so very little to offer gents of our character.

men are the new women. We've let ourselves become so emasculated that we dont know how to collectively go after what and who we really want and instead settle for girls we're not entirely happy with.

women really hold the sexual power now more than ever. As outside of dedicated relationships, most women have alot more men interested in them than the other way around.

We need to rise up sufu'ers and make sure we choose women of quality, so girls can finally up their game

I'm not sure where that came from but anything involving Final Fantasy Tactics gets +rep from me.

2001796525001498255_rs.jpg

edit: fail

i'm playing it right now. got a really good emulator running on my old windows 98 laptop.

edit: it was making a connection between "well played" and what i'm currently doing...

fail.

thats cool and all but i want solutions

ikariam... im fucked

i cant stop thinking about it

i get so excited in the morning

im like OOH i wanna see the shit that happened when i was all sleep

and then when you log on its like... nothing really happened at all. you got some more wood. then you build something and realize, shit i need marble to keep going. so you message some locals in hopes of finding a source. unfortunately you log out for the night so you can go to sleep and then when you wake up the next day, you're shits been pillaged.

yaddadaddamean?

(hypothetical)

(3.141592)

i'm playing it right now. got a really good emulator running on my old windows 98 laptop.

edit: it was making a connection between "well played" and what i'm currently doing...

fail.

yo. tell me why i just beat the PSP version and got dark knight and every mother fucker you could get in that game on my death squad. I wish i could play it again but i beat it so much harder than i did the first time i have nothing left to do in that game

tell me why the story was bananas