superconfessional

and then when you log on its like... nothing really happened at all. you got some more wood. then you build something and realize, shit i need marble to keep going. so you message some locals in hopes of finding a source. unfortunately you log out for the night so you can go to sleep and then when you wake up the next day, you're shits been pillaged.

yaddadaddamean?

(hypothetical)

(3.141592)

not hypothetical, happens er'ry day

while im at work today one of my long time friends moms comes in and i smile and nod hello and get back to what im doing. later she comes up to me and she has some other girl with her, and i look carefully and i realize it her daughter, who i havent seen in like 7-8 years. so im standing there just frozen, first the shock of seeing someone from my past and second at realizing how attractive she had got.

then i gave her a hug, and reminisced a little, it all felt so surreal, especially after she told me that her and her brother head back to iraq in 2 days.

yo

I just drove a pointless 290 miles in 5 hours.

and ate 560 pointless pointless pointless calories

Until about 30 minutes ago I only had consumed 200 pointless pointless pointless calories

But damn dipped madeleines are sooooo good.

Bleh.

I have a weakness for chocolate.

so my great aunt? just died

i met her like twice

my mom is flying out for the funeral

all i think about is getting high while my mom is gone

yo. tell me why i just beat the PSP version and got dark knight and every mother fucker you could get in that game on my death squad. I wish i could play it again but i beat it so much harder than i did the first time i have nothing left to do in that game

tell me why the story was bananas

The PSP version was fucking retarded.

men are the new women. We've let ourselves become so emasculated that we dont know how to collectively go after what and who we really want and instead settle for girls we're not entirely happy with.

women really hold the sexual power now more than ever. As outside of dedicated relationships, most women have alot more men interested in them than the other way around.

We need to rise up sufu'ers and make sure we choose women of quality, so girls can finally up their game

You're right. We all seem so dissatisfied. Where are all of the smart, sexy little kit-cats at?

It would take us a long time to try to make sense of our situations. This can of leeches needs the approval of the tribe before we open it further, if only to save us from statements that are cliche because they're true.

That's the problem. Our hearts are rarely in any of these girls. Ours is a species too reflective to make just make due (which, as homi stated, is what most of us do, settle).

How should we define easy lays though? Fun? Jollies? Easy lays?

guyz. i got a prom date. i'll stop bitchin now.

Good show. Now show us her yearbook picture so we can all judge you by judging her. ;)

thats cool and all but i want solutions

$$$

That's the problem. Our hearts are rarely in any of these girls. Ours is a species too reflective to make just make due (which, as homi stated, is what most of us do, settle).

Obviously listening to / acting by your heart isn't always the best solution. Commitment nurtures neediness…and downright pathetic pushover tendencies.

I might have hit a corner. I am currently getting way more into self-improvement and focusing all that lost energy on making myself feel/look/exude more confidence. Plus, it's much more fun than groveling to your ex about so-and-so problem.

Commitment doesn't result in neediness, that is attachment my dude.

Commitment is merely a set of parameters one wears consciously and then punishes themselves with when they fail them.

im such a coward, ive got 3 messages on my phone from 3 different guys asking me out and im ignoring them all cause im too scared of getting into anything

im gonna die a lonely old lady

why you scared of penis?

im such a coward, ive got 3 messages on my phone from 3 different guys asking me out and im ignoring them all cause im too scared of getting into anything

Are you going to be the old lady with a droopy cigarette in her mouth and a raspy voice who calls guys "sugar" at a singles bar or are you going to be the old lady with three cats?

i hope you mean voice messages because asking someone out with a text message is pretty awful

Obviously listening to / acting by your heart isn't always the best solution. Commitment nurtures neediness…and downright pathetic pushover tendencies.

I might have hit a corner. I am currently getting way more into self-improvement and focusing all that lost energy on making myself feel/look/exude more confidence. Plus, it's much more fun than groveling to your ex about so-and-so problem.

I'm doing the same thing. I was very comfortable in my recently defunct relationship. It was a good one, but ended due to an issue with substance abuse, thankfully not on my part. Because I was comfy, I grew a little belly and codependency. Now I'm trying to get my Johnny Basedow on (not really, just some definition) and work on being the lone wolf!

You might have missed the last few pages. Homi talked about how a lot of women have a few guys on the line at once. A lot of women view this in a very cliche "liberated woman of the 90's" kind of way to avoid guilt. Men who do this are call themselves "players" for the same reasons. However, I can tell you honestly that most men, and I assume most men here, think those guys are compensating for their "daddy baggage" and we're not impressed. I respect your willingness not to use all three of these men for an expensive meal but give one of them a try. They obviously like you.

Next week, I am going to buy something extremely lavish and expensive. Just because I feel like I deserve it after the shitty school year.

That's an hella good idea !

Oh. I kinda needed a new bag, so I was thinking of picking up the black S2A cargo bag. I think there's still one left at the SF Barney's. I was in there a week ago or so and they had gotten a bunch of new bags. Damn, I hope it's still there when I get my paycheck.

excuse me while i adjust my 90litres of baggage

Just wash your hands before you touch any of my shit.

Seriously though, this is the confessional. Isn't that the point? Don't be afraid of unloading faggage, I subject everybody to mine daily.