superconfessional

what the fuck was michael thinking? He finds the perfect girl, one who even does his stupid yoda impression with him and he passes her up to go to some stupid pregnant training class w/ Jan! DON'T SCREW THIS UP MICHAEL! NEXT SEASON IF HE IS NOT HOOKING UP W/ THE NEW HR CHICK AT LEAST 5 EPISODES IN I AM GOING TO BE SOOO MAD!

I just stumbled onto a rather significant number of Hydrocodone leftover from my sister's operation about an hour ago while looking for some light sleep-aid to for my sick roommate. I left them there for now.

I just stumbled onto a rather significant number of Hydrocodone leftover from my sister's operation about an hour ago while looking for some light sleep-aid to for my sick roommate. I left them there for now.

share, plz.

take that shit for yourself. not as good as oxy, but it'll do it.

someone explain this dream to me please.

I'm in Spokane, I know this because it looks like keagan's desktop images/waywts. I am drunk. I didn't see myself drinking but i just know that I am drunk for some reason. So I have to pee and I open a manhole and take a piss for a long time.

I think Clopek took my car and hit someone elses while he was parking it...i walked home. I check sufu and keagan had negged me for the horrible kerning of my pee.

what?

i almost cried watching the office finale
what the fuck was michael thinking? He finds the perfect girl, one who even does his stupid yoda impression with him and he passes her up to go to some stupid pregnant training class w/ Jan! DON'T SCREW THIS UP MICHAEL! NEXT SEASON IF HE IS NOT HOOKING UP W/ THE NEW HR CHICK AT LEAST 5 EPISODES IN I AM GOING TO BE SOOO MAD!

Goddamn does the American Office suck mule dick. Shut up.

Guest jmatsu

^yeah you dummies! the filipino office is waaaaay better! pm england for details cause it's his favorite show.

ramon is the manager of an egg pickling office.

^yeah you dummies! the filipino office is waaaaay better! pm england for details cause it's his favorite show.

ramon is the manager of an egg pickling office.

Rowena Diaz is so hot, but I can't believe she left Ernesto for the halo-halo cart man.

CANT WAIT FOR SEASON 3

I wish I knew what I wanted to do with my life. I'm 23 and I have no idea as to which direction I'm going to take in burying myself under student loans for the rest of my life. I've mentioned this before, that I want to do sound design. It seems so competative though, like you need to be a part of some boys club to land a good job. Maybe I should make like Mutt and start S'ing some D.